GETTING SOMEONE ELSES EMAIL ADDRESS

Guest famo5

Guest famo5

I am just curious if theres a way to get someones email address. I would like to contact someone about a question I have that is a fellow geocacher. Please let me know if this is possible

Guest famo5

Thanks so much for the reply but the only problem is that I dont own the cache you see what happened is that my young daughter got a glass bottle ount of a cache and LOVED it. it got broken tonight by a dog and shes been crying a LONG time and I just wanted to ask the person if they happened to know where to get the bottle so I can try and make her feel better.

Guest cache_ninja

if you goto the main page of the url and login, you can visit any cache page and there will be an "email" link next to the name of the person who hid the cache. so, login, goto the page of the cache you found the glass in, and you should be able to e-mail the owner. hopefully they put the glass there originally. if not perhaps you can ask the owner of the cache to e-mail the people who have logged visits on the url. you can't see their e-mail, but the cache owner can...good luck!

c/n

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 13 June 2001).]

Guest jeremy

You can also contact me direct at jeremy@geocaching.com and I can get in touch with the person who posted the cache log.

What I need to do is allow person to person emails without knowing the actual email of the user. I'll see if I can get something going soon. It'll probably be something simiar to how eBay does it.

Jeremy