Show us your geocaching.com sticker

Guest makaio

Guest makaio

Actually, I got it from a local cache. I assumed it was a geocaching.com 'sanctioned' sticker, but maybe the cache owner made it (I'm not that artistically inclined icon_smile.gif ).

If this is the case, then I suppose only a few of us in the Portland, OR area will have them. Sorry for the confusion.

Guest makaio

Actually, I got it from a local cache. I assumed it was a geocaching.com 'sanctioned' sticker, but maybe the cache owner made it (I'm not that artistically inclined icon_smile.gif ).

If this is the case, then I suppose only a few of us in the Portland, OR area will have them. Sorry for the confusion.

Guest fractal

Yeah.. I made `em icon_smile.gif

Spent some quality time with Adobe Illustrator and took the file down to a local sign shop and whipped out about 30 of those things in 5 different colors and placed them in a cache of mine ( http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=4835 ).

Since I'm not selling them, I figured it would be ok to have a few made up for the local `cachers.

I would send the file out so everyone can have a few made, but I think it's best to wait until we can purchase a genuine sticker to help fund this wonderful site icon_smile.gif

If my calculations are correct, there should still be plenty in my cache... So go get one!

Kind of cool that I actually get to see one of my stickers being used! Hope to see them in person soon and not just in the digital domain. I'll post a link to my sticker pic soon.

-fractal

[This message has been edited by fractal (edited 09 August 2001).]

Guest fractal

Yeah.. I made `em icon_smile.gif

Spent some quality time with Adobe Illustrator and took the file down to a local sign shop and whipped out about 30 of those things in 5 different colors and placed them in a cache of mine ( http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=4835 ).

Since I'm not selling them, I figured it would be ok to have a few made up for the local `cachers.

I would send the file out so everyone can have a few made, but I think it's best to wait until we can purchase a genuine sticker to help fund this wonderful site icon_smile.gif

If my calculations are correct, there should still be plenty in my cache... So go get one!

Kind of cool that I actually get to see one of my stickers being used! Hope to see them in person soon and not just in the digital domain. I'll post a link to my sticker pic soon.

-fractal

[This message has been edited by fractal (edited 09 August 2001).]

Hey fractal, I got one of those stickers today from your cache. I may go back and exchange for a brighter color. I got black, and I don't think it would show up on tinted windows that well.

They do look GREAT however.

Thanks! -S

Guest MNMartian

Since it might be some time before I can get to one of your caches fractal, if I sent you a SASE, might you send me one of those cool stickers? icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe you could hook up with Jeremy and sell the stickies through him, if he's ok with the use of his logo?

Guest MNMartian

Since it might be some time before I can get to one of your caches fractal, if I sent you a SASE, might you send me one of those cool stickers? icon_biggrin.gif

Maybe you could hook up with Jeremy and sell the stickies through him, if he's ok with the use of his logo?

Guest fractal

quote:
Originally posted by MNMartian:

Normally I would say yes..but, if I do it for one person, then another would ask... then another..then another!

I'm sure Jeremy will get some cool stickers for sale soon. If he asks me, I would be more than happy to send him the file I used to make them with any modifications he would want.

Sorry! You'll just have to wait a bit longer to decorate your vehicle with the cool logo icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Guest fractal

quote:
Originally posted by MNMartian:

Normally I would say yes..but, if I do it for one person, then another would ask... then another..then another!

I'm sure Jeremy will get some cool stickers for sale soon. If he asks me, I would be more than happy to send him the file I used to make them with any modifications he would want.

Sorry! You'll just have to wait a bit longer to decorate your vehicle with the cool logo icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Guest MNMartian

Well, I've always wanted to go to Oregon!! icon_biggrin.gif (I think I've got some relatives there!)

I can't believe you've got more than 230 caches in Oregon!! eek.gif

ROADTRIP!!!!!

I can't wait to see what other kind of goodies Jeremy has waiting for us!!

[This message has been edited by MNMartian (edited 09 August 2001).]

Guest MNMartian

Well, I've always wanted to go to Oregon!! icon_biggrin.gif (I think I've got some relatives there!)

I can't believe you've got more than 230 caches in Oregon!! eek.gif

ROADTRIP!!!!!

I can't wait to see what other kind of goodies Jeremy has waiting for us!!

[This message has been edited by MNMartian (edited 09 August 2001).]