2 New Shop Groundspeak T-Shirts !

Bryan

I dont care for the first one much, but i'm sure it'll be a hit with the kids.

Now the 2nd one, thats getting added to my next order! icon_smile.gif

I do wish that they sold shirts in other colors than white, stone grey, tan, kakhi, anything.

I DO love that Groundspeak keeps tantalizing us with new products though, keep it up! icon_biggrin.gif

Any color other than white would be appreciated. I sweat like the overweight person I happen to be and since white becomes see-through when damp.....

I'd prefer red, black, green, and grey. If it matters.

I also just don't get the frog, so will avoid tht shirt, but the crayon one is cool! Am looking forward to owning it.

-Jennifer

Age does not bring wisdom, but it does give perspective.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamethiel:

Any color other than white would be appreciated. I sweat like the overweight person I happen to be and since white becomes see-through when damp.....

I'd prefer red, black, green, and grey. If it matters.

Another vote for dark colors. Peggy and I tried to by the Serial # shirts the last time we ordered from Groundspeak, but they were out of our size. If the new designs are offered in black, dark green or the like, we'll get both next time.

quote:

I also just don't get the frog, so will avoid tht shirt, but the crayon one is cool! Am looking forward to owning it.

-Jennifer

But you get the guy with the chopsticks in his arm?

The frog is, like, manga/anime, and that's cool these days...

Ron/yumitori

---

Remember what the dormouse said...

Should hear my daughter begging for a frog shirt. icon_smile.gif

Will be a hit with the kids for sure.

I will have to add my two cents in for the color requests. White stains soooo easily. At least another color would help hide them. icon_wink.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

N61.12.041 W149.43.734

Yeah, I don't get the frog either, oh well...

I like the second one although I'm in agreement for additional colors. I don't mind a white shirt if I'm not doing anything that will get it stained, torn, sweated into, etc.... but I'll buy a grey one in a heartbeat.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

I'll work on a longer explanation about Signal the frog later, but here's a short definition:

I've been struggling with a way to represent GPS technology and the outdoors, including wireless technology and whatnot. Instead of showing a GPS unit we decided to represent the technology through a mascot. So why not a frog with an antenna sticking out of his head?

It was a weird Easy Cheez moment, I must say, but over the last few months I've really gotten to like the guy.

As an aside, we're working on some tees that are more general. We're updating the older tee shirt to incorporate the new logo, and working on a darker tee. Unfortunately because of our limited resources it takes a while to get new items out.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location™

A skeeter with fangs would be a mascot we could all relate to. Have a pic of a giant skeeter impaling a helpless geocacher. Morbid, but not far from the truth. icon_wink.gif

Or a giant tick with a dinner napkin around its neck?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never been lost. Been awful confused for a few days, but never lost!

N61.12.041 W149.43.734

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy (Admin):

quote:
Originally posted by Eswau:

Showing my age - Is that the kid from Speed Racer?

Perhaps inspired by Speed Racer icon_wink.gif

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Spritle.jpg

stunod_sig.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

quote:

So why not a frog with an antenna sticking out of his head?

Why not? Just WHY?

I read your explanation. The first thing I thought was Why not a Monarch Butterfly or any migratory bird. The pigeon is good, although pigeons are like flying rats.

How about a Northwest SLUG? They have two antenna eye stocks.

A frog, what was being smoked in the office when that was suggested?

39197_3500.jpg

POWDER!!!!!!

Mokita!

Another frog shirt for my sister and fellow geocacher, MtnFrog's, collection. She'll love it and anything else you put a frog on. icon_cool.gif

My first impression was Spritle(sp?) from Speed Racer too. (Hmmm, Do I hear a lawyer rustling papers and calling a paralegal? Hope not.)

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

I thought the boy was chasing the frog through a tunnel. I couldn't tell that was an antenna.

I don't really like the crayon design. It looks like a sloppy logo. How about a shirt with the logo that looks like it does on the main page? Nice, neat lines, some class... just a suggestion.

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

My dos pesos:

Love the frog, not the rugrat so I'll pass on the first. Like the second very much. From the minority, I like white. Definitely cooler in my neck of the woods and you can bleach out the stains. Keep cranking out the merchandise, Christmas is just around the corner. The high temp may actually dip below 100 this week! icon_cool.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I want to see a sunrise, I'll STAY up for it!

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

quote:
So why not a frog with an antenna sticking out of his head?

Oh.....I thought it was a nail. icon_redface.gif

I thought it was an umbrella. Then I saw the yelling kid with the geocaching shirt and thought, "Is the frog stealing his cache?" The farther you get away from the design the more muddled it becomes.

quote:

As an aside, we're working on some tees that are more general. We're updating the older tee shirt to incorporate the new logo, and working on a darker tee. Unfortunately because of our limited resources it takes a while to get new items out.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Is there any chance of getting some collared polo shirts? I have so many tee-shirts, but a polo shirt, I'd buy in a minute. Would be a great way to promote the sport at work.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

Up to HERE ^^^^ with FROGS, KFRG is close by, Maybe I can get them to SPONSOR a cache behind the Studio....

geocan.jpg

Trash-out, EVERYtime

~~

Geo-cach-er, n. generally a highy technically competent person with lots of free time. (see also- "Unemployed", Computer administrator, aircraft technician- defense worker- dot-com executive- systems administrator, et.al)

quote:

It was a weird Easy Cheez moment, I must say, but over the last few months I've really gotten to like the guy.

Just wait, folks, for the full implementation of Signal the Frog on the website. Caches will no longer have "stars" for their ratings. A good multicache might be rated three frogs for difficulty frog.giffrog.giffrog.gif and three and a half frogs for terrain. frog.giffrog.giffrog.giffrog1.jpg

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

My shirt wardrobe contains two and only two styles: tee shirts ("play" clothes) and long sleeve tee shirts ("good" clothes). Ask my wife.

But I never buy white tee shirts for any reason. I get my white tee shirts "for free" from vendors, employers, etc. I don't need any more white tee shirts. Ask my wife.

I do pay for colored tees and colored long sleeve tees. I have to buy these in order to balance out my wardrobe so I have a color to fit any occasion or mood.

I would definitely consider a purchase of a colored tee. Oh, and I'm going to need the long sleeve tee if you want me to wear it to work and do a little advertising for you.

quote:

So why not a frog with an antenna sticking out of his head? It was a weird Easy Cheez moment, I must say, but over the last few months I've really gotten to like the guy.

Frogs are dumb.

-- I've found 58% of the caches in the country! How are your numbers? ;-)

I thought hamsters were the mascot?

Signal's a good name. And frogs are pretty much everywhere, unlike many other animals. But watch out; after the row the new icons started, I can see this triggering more protests aginst the cartoonification of the site.

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

quote:
Originally posted by CacheUsOut:

The high temp may actually dip below 100 this week! icon_cool.gif

I saw that it was ony 108 today on the news. Must be nice now that the cool weather has arrived! icon_wink.gif

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihazeltine/bandbass.gif

May your sax forever be tarnished a shade of 'hot pink'. icon_biggrin.gif

Brian

Team A.I.