T-shirts, ATTN:hydee+jeremy

kevin917z

quote:
Originally posted by DapperDanMan:

How about wearing this one and opening up an Ammo Can when somebody comes walking by.

http://www.barncow.com/pixs/bomb.jpg

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!

That's even better than the one my ex-boss used to wear on his skiing trips. Printed upside down on the shirt is says "If you can read this, please pull me out of the snow".

But this is really funny, and caught me off guard. Thanks for the morning laugh!

Team Kender - "The Sun is coming up!" "No, the horizon is going down."

I love the "you can't see it..."

however, it should read:

You can't see it, but it's there..."

Not being a jerk, but the it needs to be a contraction of "it is"... as an English teacher I can't wear stuff that isn't grammatically correct.

The its you have is the posessive.

it ROCKS!

Me and you and a dog named Boo...

quote:
Originally posted by leatherman:

They have to be screen printed. Non of those Cafe press iron ons.

Is THAT what you get for your 16.99 (or whatever price the owner has set?) sheesh. I almost was going to use thgem to make some weird nj tshirts. forget that, I've been doing iron-ons at home for 2 years, I thought cafe press was silk screened. or at least something a step above iron-on.

OK, here is another idea. A long sleeved shirt khaki button down pockets with a Geocaching logo on one pocket. And the sleeves should have the rollup buttown down thingies. How about a collaberation with REI. OOPS! Now it will be $85.00. Guess I will get those camo patches and make my own.

Geocachers do it with coordinates!

quote:
Originally posted by Czarniecki314:

it should read:

You can't see it, but it's there..."

Not being a jerk, but the it needs to be a contraction of "it is"... as an English teacher I can't wear stuff that isn't grammatically correct.

The its you have is the posessive.

Blah, blah, blah........

quote:
Originally posted by Gwho:

quote:
Originally posted by leatherman:

They have to be screen printed. Non of those Cafe press iron ons.

Is THAT what you get for your 16.99 (or whatever price the owner has set?) sheesh. I almost was going to use thgem to make some weird nj tshirts. forget that, I've been doing iron-ons at home for 2 years, I thought cafe press was silk screened. or at least something a step above iron-on.

Yes. I bought a Gx tee when someone made them. It begin cracking on the first wash. mad.gif

Sorry I cant find the actual process used for the t shirts by cafe press, but it's a plastic similar to that used in pipes, which is baked onto the fabric. As the owner of a CITO t shirt, the design of which is still going strong after numerous washes and drying in a tumble dryer, I've no complaints. It looks like the design is going to out last the material. Mancunian Pyrocacher

I burn to cache!

quote:
Originally posted by Mancunian Pyrocacher:

Sorry I cant find the actual process used for the t shirts by café press, but it's a plastic similar to that used in pipes, which is baked onto the fabric. As the owner of a CITO t shirt, the design of which is still going strong after numerous washes and drying in a tumble dryer, I've no complaints. It looks like the design is going to out last the material.

The CITO shirt is screen printed. I don't see anything on the Store page that suggests it is a Cafe Press product. It was sponsored buy Magellan. I'd guess printed by a local screen printing shop in Seattle.

The Gx tee I bought from Cafe press was similar to a printer iron-on. The same iron-ons you can buy at Office Depot.

quote:
Originally posted by gmaxis:

I'm voting for the tie too! Something I can wear to the formal Geocaching convention icon_biggrin.gif

Have GPS, Will Travel.

I've learned that proper attire for a formal Geocaching Convention is Hiking Boots, Blue Jeans, Long Sleeve Shirt, Headlamp, Hat, and of course GPS.

Wear a suit and someone will no doubt suggest that everyone go after that 5/5 cache out in the briers above the swamp behind the hotel!