Jeremy Classic or New Jeremy?

wcgreen

I agree.

Jeremy's new Avatar is kinda creepy, but I speak for no one other than myself.

I liked the thoughtful, working on it pose. It showed a cool nerdpunk attitude, and gave me the impression that, soon, whatever he was "working on" would soon be solved.

$0.02 now spent

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

I voted for other because I don't like any of them. Personally I think Jeremy spends too much time working on pictures of himself and not enough time 'working on' this community. I do agree with the new avatar pic looking weird and creepy but what do you expect. I do love the title Lackey Prime though. I guess thats the one good thing Jeremy has going for him.

-

-

-

-

Ok I was just kidding with all of the above with the exception of the title, I really do like that. I did pick other though because I think there is still more to come.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not so sure, Somewhat new Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Ok I was just kidding with all of the above with the exception of the title, I really do like that. I did pick other though because I think there is still more to come.

icon_eek.gif crap! I thought all that extra space you put in was intended to be an area for us to write our own stories.

Anybody know how to get Sharpie marker off a monitor?

Jesus, are we going to come up next with, "What color underwear do you prefer Jeremy wears?" Let's not idolize, mythologize, or idealize Jeremy......uh....that is......much more than we already have.... icon_wink.gif

Since Jeremy has closed the topic on Condoms in Caches, he deserves the highest praise, and I am confident he will continue to be the watchdog of censorship for any other degrading, useless

topics that pop up. icon_smile.gif

David Berne

quote:
Originally posted by tahoeberne:

Jesus,

The name is green...wcgreen

quote:

are we going to come up next with, "What color underwear do you prefer Jeremy wears?" Let's not idolize, mythologize, or idealize Jeremy......uh....that is......much more than we already have.... icon_wink.gif

The 'Frivolous' should have warned you. Should Jeremy ever pose in his underwear, I'm certain that someone will comment on it.

--

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

The 'Frivolous' should have warned you. Should Jeremy ever pose in his underwear, I'm certain that someone will comment on it.

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

Well, alright, Wendy. Maybe I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. I am glad the forum won't let me--or almost anyone--get away without a comment. icon_rolleyes.gif

David Berne

I think he's seducing us with his new avatar.......look into his eyes and try to figure out what he's thinking.........

Perhaps he's thinking......Hey baby, guess what color underwear I'm wearing. icon_wink.gif

2_600.jpg

worried.gif Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.

[This message was edited by Geo-Johnson's on December 08, 2002 at 06:10 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Geo-Johnson's:

I think he's seducing us with his new avatar.......look into his eyes and try to figure out what he's thinking.........

Perhaps he's thinking......Hey baby, guess what color underwear I'm wearing. icon_wink.gif

To me, it looks more like Jeremy can guess what color of underwear we forum users are wearing.

--

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

I started a poll lobbying for a bigger version of Workin' On It for use as a wallpaper right after the change. There were more votes for "rdw is a psychotic stalker" than in support of Workin' on it.

Oh, I voted for workin' on it. And the smoking squirrel worked too.

rdw