What a way to spend our 1 year anniversary!

Congrats also...My wife & I just shared our 17th anniversary June 20th. We took a trip from West Texas to Bisbee, AZ (amazing place) then on to Palm Springs and cached and hiked all the way. She's one great woman, and I wish both of you the joy and love that we have shared all this time..Ain't it GRAND!!!!

"There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?"

quote:
Originally posted by TwoBearsAndAMoose:

icon_biggrin.gif Today was our First wedding anniversary, and my wife told me that she would like to spend the day caching.

Interesting. The 29th was my first wedding anniversary too. The wife forbade me from going caching. Instead, I watched people in Spandex sing ABBA songs all evening.

The things we do for love . . .

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

quote:
Originally posted by Frolickin:

Interesting. The 29th was my first wedding anniversary too. The wife forbade me from going caching. Instead, I watched people in Spandex sing ABBA songs all evening.

Well... DUH! icon_smile.gif

Of course, you got even with her by hitting 15 caches the day before, and 10 more the day after, AND blowing right past find #400 while you were at it!

You sure showed her!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

We went out of town this past January for the weekend on our second anniversary, and we did catch a few caches that weekend while out of town. Although not as addicted as I am, my wife is indeed addicted to caching too.

Unfortunately our first anniversary was not as good... we spent that one at my grandmother's funeral icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

I almost forgot your http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=64572&log=y&decrypt=, but I bet Mrs.Fro' didn't.

Listen-it doesn't help to keep bringing things like this up. I paid for that one: tow, flowers, dinner. That one was even. But if she hears about it again, I will have to pay again.

Sheesh Mopar, don't you know anything about women? icon_wink.gif

Truthfully, my wife is the greatest! She didn't understand the Friday, Saturday, Monday thing with our anniversary lodged in between. But she allowed it to happen. I just wished I could have convinced her to hit some of the caches in Old City after Mama Mia.

FWIW, the show was my idea for I knew she would like it.

Fro.

We're going to see Mamma Mia in August! Did your wife enjoy the show?

It was our 20 Wedding Anniversary in May and we celebrated by going caching around Morro Bay.

It's my birthday this month and hopefully I will be going caching to celebrate that too!! I got the GPSr for my birthday 2 years ago and hopefully will have found 200 by or on my birthday!!

'Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!'

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on the first anniversary!!! My bride and I will spend our 21st anniversary at the end of this month, probably caching. I also married a great woman....wouldn't even trade her for a new fishing boat.....

well.....ahh,,,,,yup....not even for a new boat....!!

If God is your co-pilot, it's time to change seats!!!

jeesh, i thought that aniversaries wernet about doing something you loved, rather about being with family. icon_wink.gif

seriously though, my wife and i spent the afternoon of our first aniversary caching/exploring a local amercian army site and had a blast.

didnt think so many other couples would actually spend their aniversarys caching though.

'Get to the point---speak English!!!!'

quote:
Originally posted by Jane8276:

We're going to see Mamma Mia in August! Did your wife enjoy the show?

She loved it! It was a wonderful evening. My wife is great with my addiction. Truthfully, she requested that I take the anniversary off from it. I can respect that.

Fro.