You write the caption (March 5)

I'm sorry, folks. I just can't do it. I cannot come up with a caption for this one, because I'm laughing so hard. This is a photo of MY BROTHER! I'm not kidding! This was our second cache ever, it is the Beavers Are Noble Creatures cache in Richmond, VA! I'm honored to have only found 2 caches and have one of my photos featured on George & Mary's famous "you write the caption" post. My brother is hilarious...I need to send him a link to this. Enjoy the photo at our expense.

rag-a-muffin & CTRSTG (my brother)

Unfortunately, only those of you with wide screen, HD monitors can see what is behind George!

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. - Dave Barry

(Hey, now ... wait for the rest!)

...who chopped down a tree with his hatchet.

Well, the neighbors next door

they were heard to implore,

"Please, sir, stop making such a racket!"

The devil made me undo it. icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers ...

~Rich in NEPA~

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

George.......after finding his first cache.....jumps high in the air for victory....unfortunately....he is not watching where he lands....and now sings soprano for the choir!!

We're going on a treasure hunt...we're not quite sure just where...but with our trusty GPS, we'll find a cache stashed there!!

By Daughter Cheryl