CYBret has a new Cachin' Buddy!!!

CYBret

icon_wink.gif

And yep, I was wearing my Geocaching hat when he was born.

By the way, as a point of clarification: His name is "CONNOR," not "O'CONNOR." I mean, who'd do THAT to a kid?!?!?

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

Congratulations,

That is great, He looks so cute. Make sure you post the pics of him holding the GPSr. icon_smile.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

The 'idiot' who should be banned because he likes to spend all day annoying people while drinking beer.

quote:
Originally posted by CYBret:

By the way, as a point of clarification: His name is "CONNOR," not "O'CONNOR." I mean, who'd do THAT to a kid?!?!?

I have to admit.... He doesn't look anything like me.

Congratulations! I'm just surprised you didn't give him an old fashioned biblical name..

You know, like "Garmin".

You finally have your boy, Bret... No longer can the women in your house gang up on you three to one.

Here's hoping that he grows up to be a chip off the old block.

--

The printer within the dry stadium is the carrot that cooks familiarly.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Vic:

I also have a geocaching buddy named Connor (now 8 years old) and another on the way. I want to name the new arival GEO-rge, but the wife won't go along with it. Humm, maybe Garmin.... or Magellan...

Go with "Ferdinand" and hope your wife doesn't remember her high school history classes.

--

wcgreen

Wendy Chatley Green

You know you're addicted to geocaching when after having a baby the first thing you do is post his picture on the forum!!

CONGRATULATIONS and well done (he is a little cutie)! icon_smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You're no verra sensible, Sassenach, but I like ye fine. Let's go."

A big congrats to CYBret and family. We've been waiting for this day in #geocache for a while...

And so has Eric, because it means he can (officially) come back, right?

Rattlehead... I have two little caching buddies myself, Ricky (almost 7) and Andy (4.5), and they call it "treasure hunting"...

-------------------------------------

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

How many geocachers can you fit into an ammo box?

And especially to your wife. Hope the birth was an easy one. I went to my nephew's wedding this weekend and took the coordinates of the spot they were married. Also, gave them a GPS for a present. Now they'll never not have something to do together.

Cache you later,

Planet

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Any new updates or pics?

geokids1.jpg

These two kids "tag-teamed" us last night. When one was asleep, the other would wake up. I'm pretty sure it's their plan to keep us dazed and confused for the next 18 to 20 years!

That's Connor on the left, of course. He's doing great--eating like a horse. That's his 15 month old sister, Grace wearing my hat. She seems to have doubled in size since we brought Connor home. No real jealousy problems . . she already knows who's boss.

The oldest is 10 and she wasn't available for photograph. But it should be known that she's the only person in the house who got a full night's sleep last night! Lucky kid!

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

I didn't know the venture could display pics. icon_wink.gif

The Kids look great, I'm glad to hear that everyone is healthy and spending much time awake. icon_smile.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

Confused New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02