Happy Thanksgiving!

Guest Ron_L

Happy Thanksgiving to all Geocachers! (If you don't care about Thanksgiving, like most of the world, please accept my wishes for a nice day! icon_biggrin.gif )

Just for kicks, I'm going to hide the turkey and put a piece of paper with the coordinates to the hiding place on the platter along with my GPSr. Let's see if anyone can figure out how to use the GPSr and find the turkey (and me!) before I can finish it! icon_biggrin.gif

...ron

Ron, just wanted to wish you and all fellow cachers a Happy Thanksgiving. It really is my favorite holiday. No one is preoccuppied with gift giving and such, just a great meal and good times visiting with family and friends.

Show me the turkey!!![ icon_biggrin.gif]

kymike

Guest Frolickin

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Did anyone go out today? I had a wonderful hike through Lebanon State Forest. It was absolutely beautiful!

I logged one cache b4 I was summoned to turkey.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Fro.

quote:
Originally posted by Frolickin:

Did anyone go out today? I had a wonderful hike through Lebanon State Forest. It was absolutely beautiful!

I logged one cache b4 I was summoned to turkey.

I did 3 and was searching for #4 up in the Watchung Reservation before I had to head home to eat. Hiked about 10 miles today, and then ate 10x's the amount of calories I had just burned off icon_frown.gif Oh well, what are holidays for, if not pigging out? icon_smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

We have only been caching for a month, so we are still newbies, but boy are we hooked. Did 2 caches this morning then went to the outlaws house to pack all those calories we expended back on. Thankfully before we left home in the morning I had set a waypoint for our couch....ZZZZZZZ

We went caching today and found 6 caches all in an area we have never been to before and probably never would have gone to otherwise and we were home before 2:30. With that said we are not doing our feast today. I am cooking Thanksgiving Feast on Saturday so a friend of my daughter's who is in the military and far away from his home, but close to ours can come and share our meal.

I have off from work tomorrow and plan to get some coords and look for a good hiding spot at the area we've choosen to hide our first cache. Then more caching on Sunday. What a great holiday weekend this is turning out to be. We have a house, we're healthy, we have great kids near and far what more could we ask for? I certainly hope every one else has as great a weekend as I plan to have.