Geocaching Presentation

I was trying to make a online presentation where the basics of geocaching are beeing explained with graphics..

I made 3 pages so far.. It's just a idea.. I like to make things like this.. I think it would be easy for some people to see it like a presentation..

Some times I like to introduce some friends to this great game geocaching.. I want them to see a presentation of how much fun this would be..

I started a presentation on my website here

I would like to know your input on the idea.

Maybe we could make nice presentation toghether with nice photo's and a simple explaination.

Happy Cachin' icon_smile.gif

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

You are doing a great job with that. If you are going to keep it up as a website I suggest removing the huge picture text and replacing it with traditional text as it takes forever for us slow users to load.

When school starts in the fall I'm going to do a little presentation for a 6th grade class about this hobby. The teacher wants to grab their attention. I've thought about even having them help me to place a cache (maybe virtual) and having the mail sent to the classrooms e-mail box.

Keep up the work, I'm anxious to see it finished.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

I tought about someting.. The pictures are very big and heavy to load for the server and poeple with slow modems like me icon_smile.gif

I tryed to do the same now with Flash..

Check it out

Well I'm not working on the other one any more..

I'm now working on this new flash one.. The presentation as it is right now is only 45 Kb.. (wow! the jpg's before were already 75kb for one jpg)

Even when in the flash I can add the JPG's so the flash will be more good to work on..

Hope you guys like it.. icon_cool.gif

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

This looks really nice!

Not to be nit-picky but I noticed a couple spelling and grammatical errors. The classiness of the presentation definitely warrants a good proof-reader.

My home language is not english.. So could be some spellings wrong.. I will fix that..

I will upload it in a few minutes.. added cache in trash out.. page..

Keep ideas comming.. toghether we will try to improve it alot..

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

[This message was edited by irresisti on July 11, 2002 at 06:04 AM.]