Archived caches?

Guest scooterj

Guest Nemesis

Me too! I know that some archived caches are marked as unavalable (those removed from NPS land, test caches, etc.), but the others should be avalable for public viewing (i.e., those caches that have been destroyed or removed for other reasons). It would be nice to be able to see these caches using a search option (and search within public archived caches) or simply mark them with an icon showing that they no longer exist and listing them normally. icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah, I archived a test cache and marked it as non-public, the problem is that it is still counted in my total number of caches hidden. Is there any way I can remove this test cache from my cache page and hence from my total hidden.

Cheers,

Donovan.

Guest Nemesis

Me too! I know that some archived caches are marked as unavalable (those removed from NPS land, test caches, etc.), but the others should be avalable for public viewing (i.e., those caches that have been destroyed or removed for other reasons). It would be nice to be able to see these caches using a search option (and search within public archived caches) or simply mark them with an icon showing that they no longer exist and listing them normally. icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah, I archived a test cache and marked it as non-public, the problem is that it is still counted in my total number of caches hidden. Is there any way I can remove this test cache from my cache page and hence from my total hidden.

Cheers,

Donovan.