No time. I can't log them all. Here is a list of crashed caches

All caches listed are missing. I have many more to list. Well over 200. This is fun. How many more will make the list?

GCA847

GCE79B

GCB5B2

GC31B9

GC5201

GCF30C

GCG4P7

GCB71B

GCFE16

GCE2F5

GC3402

GCGE86

GC7210

GCAF93

GC9D36

GCGBXW

GC8BE9

GCA0F0

GCGFPY

GCG07Q

GCE492

GCG162

GCF97A

GCG07J

GC51EF

GCC48F

GCBAC9

GCB156

GCGD14

GC3822

GC6223

GC9D40

GCG6BG

GCBBDE

GC6A24

GC40B7

GCB206

GCH2FD

GC5580

GCF86

GCGYPA

GCG534

GCG0EA

GC6CE0

GCGA19

GCGA1J

GC573B

GC3EE1

GCC4C2

GCF266

GCD107

GCD571

GC4434

GCGA0T

GC6F3

GCE94B

GC43C0

GCG8YR

GCG5HZ

GC8335

GCGBYJ

GCGNYH

GC82B0

GC24E

GC170D

GC15E3

GC92D8

GC8861

GC796F

GCD1BE

GC33F4

GCE43C

GC67B2

GCB45F

GCACDF

GCGHAK

GCG0A5

GC6C74

GCE71C

GC982A

GCGTJR

GCA310

GC6D13

GCD14D

GCGY3N

GC3B76

GCG9G9

GC11E6

GCG1G9

GCG1GV

GCG57X

GCE5D1

GCE4AD

GCFF03

GCGCHN

GCGRQ8

And why log a "find" days and weeks after it has gone missing?

[Oh. I see. Someone just logging finds on caches that have come up missing. I guess everyone needs a hobby.]

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by DustyJacket on October 26, 2003 at 04:02 AM.]

Wow, if I think I'm reading this correctly, then you're a real piece of work. You have intentionally sought ought a number of caches in your area and then thrown them away (taking the goodies in the process)? And then registered so you could come in the forums and logs and gloat about it.

In one logbook you called yourself Chalky?

Am I getting this correctly?

--

http://healinghearts.freeservers.com/pandee.html

Either he's stealing the caches, or he's just performing a "service" by listing missing ones here. If it's the former, its best we just ignore the sad little fellow. These people are just looking for attention and usually go away when nobody notices.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

I checked a lot of the waypoints. A few are still listed as active, one in Spain is still unfound. Some of these caches are all across the country. Probably someone with too much time on his hands. Look at his profile, few finds and he just joined today.

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks!

I wonder what the motive is here? Environmentalism? Can't be that, as the trasher is, in many occasions, just leaving the caches trashed across the scene. Also, a lot of authorities are starting to warm to the idea that Geocaching can have a positive impact - HCC in England being the prime example.

If it's not that, could it be some sort of resentment? But who would have cause for that in recent months? Lemme think... icon_mad.gif

Assuming these new vigilantes are part of a team, let's say 10 strong (I'm being generous here) then each trasher would need to visit 20 caches to reach the supposed target of 200.

In comparison, most cache owners, at worst, would only need to visit two or three caches to replace the trashed ones. Obviously then the trashers would have to visit all the same old, same old again.

Hm, I wonder who will get bored first? icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously guys, whoever you are I don't care, but get a life.

------

"There's Sparticus. That's him, over there."

quote:
Originally posted by Woodbutcher68:

I checked a lot of the waypoints. A few are still listed as active, one in Spain is still unfound. Some of these caches are all across the country. Probably someone with too much time on his hands. Look at his profile, few finds and he just joined today.

I would guess that some of the waypoints are simply false....just inflating numbers. But if you read his logs (particularly 1963 Road to Nowhere) and the logs of those that have looked for the missing caches of the ones he has listed as "found"....there seems to be a general theme of finding the logbook (maybe the cache box) but nothing else and in the closest garbage can.

Hopefully you all are right about this and he goes away before someone puts him away.

--

http://healinghearts.freeservers.com/pandee.html