Geocache season?

Guest Robereno

Guest bob_renner

I have also noticed a big drop-off in cache placement as well as logging finds compared to winter and spring. This may change once the high temeratures drop to only the mid 90s.

Bob

quote:
Originally posted by bob_renner:

I have also noticed a big drop-off in cache placement as well as logging finds compared to winter and spring. This may change once the high temeratures drop to only the mid 90s.

Bob

I am sure the seasonal activity would also vary on a regional basis. For instance, you mention increased activity in winter. I can't imagine driving down snow packed roads in Nebraska to seek a cache in five-degree cold. icon_smile.gif

Actually, it might be easier. Just follow the footprints in the snow!

Scott

redd@interbug.com

http://interbug.com/pigeon

quote:
Originally posted by bob_renner:

Bob

I am sure the seasonal activity would also vary on a regional basis. For instance, you mention increased activity in winter. I can't imagine driving down snow packed roads in Nebraska to seek a cache in five-degree cold. icon_smile.gif

Actually, it might be easier. Just follow the footprints in the snow!

Scott

redd@interbug.com

http://interbug.com/pigeon