Ammunition Cache

Lyra

I am also a gun owner and do not have a problem with people who own them.

Something that I think that has been over looked, is that park rangers find these caches all the time. To some instances the park has banned all caching. That is why the the WSGA

came about.

Imagine if a park ranger came across a cache with ammunition in it. I think the sport of geocaching would be in a world of hurt. Not to mention the cache owner.

LMAO @ Moun10Bikes dog, icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I would eat your dog for breakfast if he wasn't so cute. Still laughing. icon_smile.gificon_razz.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

Proud New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

LMAO @ Moun10Bikes dog, icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I would eat your dog for breakfast if he wasn't so cute. Still laughing. icon_smile.gificon_razz.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

quote:
Originally posted by Moun10Bike:

quote:
Originally posted by KD9KC:

Let me see if I can remember how to attach an image to this so you-all can see my dog.

Uh oh, I think that your dog could eat mine for breakfast:

http://geocachingwa.org

Yes, he might. Although he doesn't really like plain DOGS. You start like this.

icon_biggrin.gif

NO! icon_biggrin.gif

Y-all have a GREAT-DANE weekend. We will be at the dog-show.

Mike. KD9KC

El Paso, Texas.

quote:
Originally posted by Moun10Bike:

quote:
Originally posted by KD9KC:

Let me see if I can remember how to attach an image to this so you-all can see my dog.

Uh oh, I think that your dog could eat mine for breakfast:

http://geocachingwa.org

Yes, he might. Although he doesn't really like plain DOGS. You start like this.

icon_biggrin.gif

NO! icon_biggrin.gif

Y-all have a GREAT-DANE weekend. We will be at the dog-show.

Mike. KD9KC

El Paso, Texas.

quote:
Originally posted by Team Bohica:

I don't want to get into a big firearms discussion but, wow, I didn't realize IL was that messed up. You have to be registered just to possess ammo? I guess we've got it better than I thought in Ol' Tejas.

I'll cross IL off my job search. I don't even wanna think about what would happen if we tried to bring our toys. icon_smile.gif

.]

Being an out-of-stater you'd be OK possessing the ammo and guns, altho no CCW for anyone and as long as you complied with transporting them properly. An IL resident tho would be in hot water without a FOID card for simply possessing the ammo.

And yup, IL is messed up. Thank you Chakagaland politicians.

quote:
Originally posted by Team Bohica:

I don't want to get into a big firearms discussion but, wow, I didn't realize IL was that messed up. You have to be registered just to possess ammo? I guess we've got it better than I thought in Ol' Tejas.

I'll cross IL off my job search. I don't even wanna think about what would happen if we tried to bring our toys. icon_smile.gif

.]

Being an out-of-stater you'd be OK possessing the ammo and guns, altho no CCW for anyone and as long as you complied with transporting them properly. An IL resident tho would be in hot water without a FOID card for simply possessing the ammo.

And yup, IL is messed up. Thank you Chakagaland politicians.

I firmly believe there should be no ammo of any kind in any cache.

I also firmly believe that all ammunition and guns should be banned. If you own any type of weapon (esp. a mini-14) Please package your weapon in a fed ex container, then e-mail me. I will give you my home address so you can ship ALL of your weapons to me where I will use, I mean, DISPOSE of them properly. For gods sake, think of our children people!! KD9KC, I will even help you pay for shipping if that will be a problem.

KURTULEAS

So you won't have a problem taking my Pre-ban AR-15 H-bar, flash supressor, and removable carry handle that looks like new and you would think it was if I didn't tell you different? What about my 9 30rd colt mags and nade launcher? Will you take those for me also?

What about my AK?

Well that list can go on fro a while but if you'll take those then it would be a start.

Go look at what I posted in the thread titled "Off Topic: Animated GIF". Hope you all enjoy JAKE, THE WONDER DOG!

Mike. KD9KC.

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!