web sites

I think I have a website somewhere, there is nothing on it but maybe some day I will get to it.

umcmu

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

http://users.ev1.net/~breaktrack

Just a simple little web site that I'm learning on. Hopefully it will actually be good some day....sigh.

Oops, you meant geocaching sites, sorry....

http://users.ev1.net/~breaktrack/Geocache/geocache.htm

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

[This message was edited by Breaktrack on April 04, 2003 at 07:29 AM.]

Hi RichardMoore! We beg to differ with you that our page is better than yours. Your page is great! We just started this one and are looking forward to adding more to it soon. We're thinking of adding little tidbits of stories from our cache finds, for starters. Looking forward to making changes soon. Our son is the computer genious that helped us with it. Unfortunately, he's at scout camp this weekend. So hopefully soon, we'll have back the help we so desperately need! lol...thanks again for adding your site and your comments.. and keep up the great work on your website! Awesome! :-)