Any famous geocachers out there?

I am curious to find out if there are any geocachers out there who are famous.

BruceS and The Feros Family have both found one of our caches and we consider them "famous". LOL

We also are referring to movie stars, singers, famous athletes, etc. Some of them have got to be interested in this sport/hobby, right?

Duane

Upinyachit

work1.gif

Our feet go where the caches are! feet.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Bear & Ting:

....Wil Weaton of "Star Trek: TNG" and "Stand By Me" fame. Not sure if he is still doing it, but he had some posts on his website.

B&T - did you read the post by Lyra?

quote:
Originally posted by Lyra:

Well...

There's this guy. I'm about to release a travel bug whose purpose is to make it to him for his autograph.

It says on his account that he hasn't logged a find since September, but that he's logged in as recently as December 4.

And... for the Markwelling of the thread, look here. BTW - Groundskeeper Willie currently has four posts in the discussion forums. icon_wink.gif

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

quote:
s Wink really a geocacher? What's his handle?

Duh,UMC (United Martindale Corporation).

_"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs, but by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" -Max Beerbohm_

I actually went into that site to see where it said anything about geocaching. I didn't stay long, but I looked. No way would I have figured out the U-M-C connection. You lose ten points. Criminal, take ten points off Brian Snat's score please! icon_rolleyes.gif

Cache you later,

Planet

Afraid of heights? Not me, I'm afraid of widths!

quote:
Originally posted by upinyachit:

I am curious to find out if there are any geocachers out there who are famous.

BruceS and The Feros Family have both found one of our caches and we consider them "famous". LOL

We also are referring to movie stars, singers, famous athletes, etc. Some of them have got to be interested in this sport/hobby, right?

Duane

Does being a legend in your own mind count?

Upinyachit

http://home.rochester.rr.com/thehughesfamily7/images/work1.gif

Our feet go where the caches are! http://home.rochester.rr.com/thehughesfamily7/images/feet.gif

Gsdvr

Huntsville