Win a Hiking Staff for Charity

El Diablo

We are fast approaching the end of the raffle. I know everyone would like to win the staff. I would like to think it's my staff that motivates everyone to buy a ticket, but I know better.

I know you guys are very kind and have help me raise money for a worthy cause. You have taken this on as your own crusade and it is very admirable. There are no words that could express the kindness and generousity that you have shown. I won't even try. Thank you!

El Diablo

For those that are interested. With one day left before the drawing...there are 50 ticket holders with 225 tickets between them The biggest ticket holder is Pobre Rico with 28 tickets (He is a poor judge of football)

I will announce the winner by 8pm EST Monday night. Good luck to all, and thanks!

El Diablo

First off...I would like to start off with a disclaimer. I didn't do the drawing. My wife (The Princess of Darkness) did the honors. With that being said...

Congratulations to...(kills me to say this) Sept1c_tank!!

Sorry Mizzbutterfy...it was out of my control.

Oh wait...I just thought of a way out of this. He has untill 9pm est to claim the prize or we can re-draw! That sounds fair huh? :D

El Diablo

Edited by El Diablo
First off...I would like to start off with a disclaimer. I didn't do the drawing. My wife (The Princess of Darkness) did the honors. With that being said...

Congratulations to...(kills me to say this) Sept1c_tank!!

Sorry Mizzbutterfy...it was out of my control.

Oh wait...I just thought of a way out of this. He has untill 9pm est to claim the prize or we can re-draw! That sounds fair huh? :D

El Diablo

Congratulations Sept1C_Tank......

And as far as Mizzbutterfly is concerned, let me see if I can help her out....

What, no consolation prize??????? :D;):D:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I think the congrats should be reserved for the children that will benefit from this. 'tank should be proud to have this staff and use it with pride.

El Diablo, wow, what a great idea and what a great turn out. Thanks for putting this together and finishing it up. What a way to start the holiday season, giving to those without.

...........................................WOO HOO!!.........................................

I am speechless! :D Well...you all know better than that. :P

"Tanks," Jerry, for a great contest with an excellent cause. And thanks to everyone who contributed to this great cause.

Yes, I would like you to carve an outhouse.

MizzButterfly,....come and get me!!!!!!!! :P

:P:D;)