The person below me...

quote:
TPBM is going to place a really cool cache today that everyone will want to find.

Not PUSS*EEE*BULL, Would get stolen, and it can't be a hard cache, and and easy cache simultaniously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Person Below Me:

Post an interesting Quote from ClayJar.

--------------------------------------------------

My Old posts as Geoffrey

My Current Post as GOT GPS?

My profile

My Home Page about what is GPS

Well maybe I do leva them behind. But what does the person who pick them up do with them?? icon_wink.gif

TPBM doesn't understand what Team ORAK means.

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

I did do over $800 in damage hitting a stationary object while caching. Not a car.

TPBM keeps their first dingleberry in an old medecine vial, hidden under a loose board, in the attic.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThink parallel branes and five dimensions. Science never sounded so cool....

It doesn't matter if Tuesday is your girlfriend or not, cause Everyday you have a chaperone. And if that weren't enough, someone doesn't like Monday, and you might not make it to Tuesday...

And oh yeah, TPBM leaves cans of spam in caches they don't like. Ouch, how messy the micros...

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

TPBM will tell everyone a word that rhymes with 'orange'.