The person below me...

It was a very dry read too. It basically just said to make sure there ain't no ammo left in it.

The person below me cut off the trail once to relieve himself, and got got with his "cache" out.

Searching, for the lost Xanadu

The proper term is a geowhiz. (a verb, not a cacher of the same name) And yes I have been caught many times. Once I turned around and there was a bear behind me. Talk about shrinkage. LOl...........

TPBM still can't figure out how to set the clock on their VCR and has never heard of DVD.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

If they can't here the siren, it's thier own fault.

The person below me likes cats in an unhealthy way.

78Firedog

--?If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out??-- John Godfrey Saxe, (American journalist, poet, and lecturer) circa 1850

Mmmmmmmmmm, Crunchy owl candy.

Like cotton candy outside and crunchy inside.

TPBM has no idea what the ekpyrotic universe of the brane is, but probably has heard of the person who wrote the theory. (frogive me if I misspelled ek, ekpy, whatever.)

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....