The person below me...

Well, I figgered I better post to keep the thread from dying... There aint NOBODY that would rather watch that than cache!

TPBM tried to post a virtual cache on the moon but it wasn't approved because there are plenty of places to hide a REAL cache.

Caint never did nothing.

GDAE, Dave

"Uncover the cache boy! Uncover it! Gooood badger."

"Hmmm... looks like someone destroyed this cache. Better recommend archiving."

The person below me likes to badger their caching partner about the fact that they never found a cache by themselves. The person below me thinks that without them, their caching partner would be just another muggle in a sea of muggles.

Our not-so-stealthy geo dog has indeed never found a cache. But she barks and lets the whole world know what we are doing.

The person below me wants to post because he/she needs to be part of the cool crowd.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

Yes, that's the cache listed in the new category of Aqua Caches, right? Has a cache picture with Jaws on it- make that a manta ray.

The person below me has never logged a locationless cache, has never searched locationless caches, in fact, doesn't have the foggiest idea what they are.

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

http://www.geocities.com/cacheinon

YEAH!! How'd you know? I'm trying to push through geo-legislation to allow putting tiny little virtual caches on obscure web-sites and all you have to do is snap a digital picture of you looking at the site to log it!

The person below me is trying to figure out how to place a benchmark.

OG

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

I pay dearly for that privilege.

The person below me only caches when the weather is perfect. No rain, no snow, no heat.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

Heck my wife and I cache anytime we can...including stopping off on the way to the hospital ,for a CT scan, to pick up a cache that we couldn't find the day before. Nothing makes you look like a cacher like walking into the hospital dirty and sweaty, with that I just found it grin.

The person below me uses a metal detector to look for ammo box caches.

No, but I would go to that area to hunt Whitetails. That state has a dynamite population and rules for hunting them. Now I just need to find a rich, single man who wants to buy me a plane ticket and pick me up at the airport and give me a place to stay and a place to go hunting. icon_biggrin.gif

The Person Below Me has already posted in the SCREEN NAME IS MORE THAN AN ALIAS thread with an interesting explanation.

Hey, you're absolutely right. I just never knew that the REAL reason I've been avoiding this activity was to prevent being hit with a baseball bat....

The person below me has no idea what Cthulhu is.

------------------------------------------------

"Is it peas?" - Ellen

Reckon if I did, they'd never let me preach again...

Three preachers were skinny dipping one day, a Baptist, a Presbyterian, and a Jewish Rabbi.

A tour bus load of church people from the community happened by and stood on the banks between the three men and their clothes.

They all ran for cover. The Baptist and the Presbyterian holding their hands over their privates and the Rabbi holding his hands over his face and allowing all the church women to see the whole enchilada.

After they hastily got their clothes on, the Baptist asked the Rabbi, "Why didn't you cover your privates?" To which the Rabbi responded, "I don't know about your congregations, but my people recognize me by my face."

TPBM stakes out nude caches waiting for an eyeful.

Caint never did nothing.

GDAE, Dave

I never heard the term 'doot' until I got into geocaching. Then I read something about a 'big ol bag o doots', and my life hasn't been the same since. Speaking of life-changing images....

The person below me will snort milk bubbles out of their nose, thinking about that monkey picture a few pages back.

Oh yeah, I have read ALL ten pages of this thread and have enjoyed almost every minute of it. I'll show you the emergency room bill to prove it.

=================================================

There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.

I've snorted milk bubbles out my nose dozens of times with all the fun I have in these forums, much less this thread.

The person below me hates this thread, hates these forums, hates everyone here, hates themselves, their friends, their family, their haircut, and their toaster oven.

But they love finding hateful log entries about themselves in caches. They love it so much that they make their own hateful log entries about themselves, rehide the cache, and go back a few minutes later to "find" it and read the entry.

AND... they log each return to the cache as a seperate find.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris&Cindy:

They are like poison ivy...avoid at all costs.

The person below me carries a sock monkey in their pocket while caching.

I might CARRY the sock monkey, but the person below me TALKS to theirs.

"The more I study nature, the more I am amazed at the Creator."

- Louis Pasteur

dadgum, you found me out. It was the only way that I could convince others that I really did find those elusive ammo container caches!

TPBM developed a deep meaningful relationship with a Beany Baby travel bug and forgot to log its progress on purpose.

LMAO @ Snoogans!

Mistress Puppeteer Here,

The Person Below Me has left with a cache out of spite because it took them three hours to find? I know, its rough, but this thread has really gone on too long.

(And here I am making it go on even longer- must be past my bedtime. G'night.)

TPBM will string this threat along once again.