The person below me...

Well, I have done half of them from 7 states away...

The person below me once took a golf ball from a cache, and left his wife. And it was a fair trade.

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.

I got stuck in the middle and the chopper had to rescue me, I was that guy on the evening news holding on for my life....

The person below me thought he had to get a shot of penicillin to get rid of the travel bug he picked up...

The person below me take 3 hours to watch 60 minutes......

of the Amazing Race 4's latest episode because I worked 8am to 8pm last Thursday and the VCR I taped it on decided not to co-operate with me and took 3 freaking hours to figure out how to play it....

The person below me will soon be famous because of what follows.....

The person below me

I am reporting your post for descrimination due to the fact you are rascist against people who's name start with D or 7.

The person below me secretly wishes they were the 5th Bee Gee.

They say this universe is bound to blow,

I say we crank up the Calypso Control!

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

Like I don't have enough problems of my own.

Th person below me complains about every cache he's ever done in the virtual log entry.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

I found a geocaching thread to be way too long for time, and then I actually took a sh**t on it... the pee was just for good measure

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me is me, I am starting to see and feel double...

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM 360:

Looks like the "Continue story by 5 words" thread is completely whacked by now...this is something we did on the Joe Millionaire boards, and it took off very well. The next person who posts after me can try to explain this away, and leave a gentle, generic "slam" for the next poster, so:

"The person below me couldn't find a full-sized ammo box in an empty parking lot!"

This was the original inspiration for this thread??

'Completely whacked' doesn't even come close to a suitably tame analogy...

I'm going to start dumping out 1500 word diatribes!!! You have all been warned! Especially the person below me.

I always wanted a log cachin.

Quothe the canadazuuk :

quote:
This was the original inspiration for this thread??

'Completely whacked' doesn't even come close to a suitably tame analogy...

I'm going to start dumping out 1500 word diatribes!!! You have all been warned! Especially the person below me.

Oooooo.

The person below me has never heard of the page down key.

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

[This message was edited by Dusty668 on July 02, 2003 at 05:28 AM.]

Well, we just got the 2010 Winter olympics... so you'll have to wait.

I just had a great idea, this thread should live on forever, and collect all the diatribes that would normally be spewed out elsewhere...

The person below me agrees wholeheartedly

It will live on...but begging God to have mercy on it and let it die in peace.

The person below me will dig up the old "Complaint Dept" thread and revive it.

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

YES! I WILL REVIVE THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMET AND ANNOY ALL OF THE OTHER GEOCACHERS! HA! HA! HA!

The person below me will kick me in the nut$ for bringing back that old complaint thread! And say YOU *^ RADMAN!

migo_sig_logo.jpg

michigan_fl_md_wht.gif "Michigan Geocaching At It's Best!"

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

- Dan Quayle

How did you know? I thought for sure Zora and him were gonna stay together. I STILL think MOJO is sexy...

The person below me is so sick of this thread that they are gonna puke any minute now, but will still post because they just can't help themselves, like a fat man at a barbeque, they just can't get enough...

It's ALIIIIIIIVVVVVVE!!!!

Great first Mosquitos & chiggers, now generals chewing on my @$$. Thought I'd left that scene 20 years ago when the Army said Thanks but get the Frell out.

The person below me is hoping to see the Diatribe, and the Regular Tribe & find out if they cancel each other out. Or if one is just fatter than the other.

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

Diatribes are definitely fatter. This is becoming an excersize in trying to say something that nobody is willing to post in response to. For example...

The person below me is bald, fat, unemployed, impotent, has a raging case of hemroids, has body hair very similar to what you'd see on a Chow, is sitting in front of the PC right now naked with the front window wide open, and has a sign up saying "Free flogings with the purchase of a used lawn mower. Inquire within."

Well, it was tempting, but I just used it & moved on.

The person below me still has "The Macarina" playing in an infinite loop.

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

When I dance they call me Macarena

And the boys they say que soy buena

They all want me, they can't have me

so they all come and dance beside me

Move with me, chat with me

and if I could I'd take you home with me

The person below me is angry at me for suggesting the complaint thread get revived.

homer.gif

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

Yes, I do remember the complaint thread. And like this one, it JUST WON'T DIE.

The person below me thinks a cache left someWHERE they USED to live ISN'T a vacation cache.....

Nothing to see here, move along.

[edit: there, it should make more sense now]

[This message was edited by IV_Warrior on July 02, 2003 at 06:06 PM.]