The person below me...

quote:
The person below must have done at least 3 caches today, checked for ticks, washed up, filled the gas tank, before they can post.

I've done the 3 caches, and don't have any ticks. Gas tank was already full though.

The person below me has tried at least 4 times to find the same cache, that other people seem to have no trouble finding.

*** Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and they laugh at you. ***

quote:
The person below me once committed an indescretion with a three legged goat.

Yes, I admit it, I kept the Three Legged Goat travel bug for over a month before placing it in another cache.

The person below me placed a micro cache disguised as a rock in a gravel pit that requires a 4x4 to get to, but rated it 1,1.

*** Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and they laugh at you. ***

Well you have to admit that recipie for AOL Preferred Sauce is miiiiighty tasty.

The person below me has four recipes for Aardvark that all require Peanut Butter.

They say this universe is bound to blow,

I say we crank up the Calypso Control!

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

I started the message about the bad picture, but did not send it to ADMIN. SORRY.

-----------------------------------------------

The person bellow me must post a picture of the Titanic, and also the Length, Width, Tonage, and the Cordinates of the Sinking of her in the Atlantic.

that was definately a thread ending plea

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Time to listen some Steely Dan?? icon_razz.gif

The person below will die within 1 week of replying... so please do not reply...

I AM NOT LOOKING FOT THE LOST XANADU, SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE CAN BITE ME, AND FURTHER MORE, RUSH FANS THAT NAME THEIR KIDS GEDDY ARE JUST MENTAL CASES...

Now, the person below me has much more tact than I, and will most certainly, definately, obviously, repeatedly and unendingly request that this thread be drop-kicked thru the goalposts of death....

Sorry, what? I missed that too busy changing tracks on my "Presto" CD.

The person below me also knows all the words to "Roll the Bones" by heart.

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

You turn my head

I spin my wheels

Running on empty --

You know how that feels

I'm on a roll now --

Or is it a slide?

Can't be too careful

With that dangerous pride

If I could only reach that dial inside

And turn it up

Etc., etc. The truth is, I had never heard of "Roll the Bones" or "Rush" until I just "googled" that.

The person below me probably owns the "Rush" CD, but can't identify the opera the aria "Voi che sapete" is from. (It's another easy "google," if you can't.)

Hey Canadazuuk, are you psychic?? The real Buddy Hacket did indeed die. Kinda wild, I thought about that as I read your post yesterday. It spooked me this morning when yahoo had it on the news.

Also,(and this is for dusty 668)Anyone who listens to RUSH is cool in my book, they are my all time fav band.

The person below me wonders what the hell I am talking about.

Searching, for the lost Xanadu

Never liked RUSH, maybe it was because everyone else did. Always figured they were trying to be overly profound. (plus Geddy Lee's some weird looking chic) icon_wink.gif

This is the second best thread ever, I take honours for killing the first best buy using an apparently socially unexceptable term.

The person below me will kill this thread.

SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUSSSSSSSS!

That's thing, I liked Rush cause no one down here in the south liked them.

The person below me is considering having a cache surgically implanted, if they get it approved.

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~