The person below me...

Looks like the "Continue story by 5 words" thread is completely whacked by now...this is something we did on the Joe Millionaire boards, and it took off very well. The next person who posts after me can try to explain this away, and leave a gentle, generic "slam" for the next poster, so:

"The person below me couldn't find a full-sized ammo box in an empty parking lot!"

..because, uh, well, I dunno, but I DO know the person below me couldn't find both both cheeks with both hands...

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."

At the time of this posting I didn't know who the person below me was. Is that still considered cheating?

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

who doesn't fake finds on lame virtuals?

The person below me has posted in these forums before.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ya, it needs a pick me up.

The person below me wants to play with my peavey.

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.

Who doesn't like to argue with Seneca??

Ther person below me doesn't have as many posts as me.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Yet my wife loves me, as long as I wash my feet, & leave them outside when I come home.

Although without my feet I'm 4 inches shorter, and my ankles hurt.

The person below me has never dropped a packet while pinging a nic.

They say this universe is bound to blow,

I say we crank up the Calypso Control!

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~