Neat license plate

Hi!

I recently saw two cars in my town with the licence plates

G*CACHE 1 and G*CACHE 3 (G being the code for my hometown - Graz, Austria)

The funny thing was that the cars were rather small (Minis) maybe they were just cacheboxes on wheels icon_wink.gif

Gert

Short cuts make long delays.

quote:
Originally posted by smenzel:

Graz. That's the town with the castle up on the hill (small mountain) overlooking the town with a well that goes down to the river below, isn't it?

Yup, you're right. And there's a cache up on that hill, too.

Besides, it's also the town where big Arnie was born icon_wink.gif

Gert

Short cuts make long delays.

Hey, Looks just like the new Liberty I just bought but mine's in Green. tried to put my Geocaching decal on the back window but the tint is too dark. Guess I gotta fork over 65 bucks for a custom plate. Dang!

Only problem... Does it say Trekker ot Cacher?

Wherever you go, there you are!

The guy with the Jeremy plate must have flipped when the flash went of behind him!

Also if u r in NY try this link:

https://www.dmv.state.ny.us/inettrans2/wcCustomPlates.ASP?WCI=empchooseplate&WCU

Let's u try out possible plate combinations & shows u a pic of the completed plate if it's available. Way Cool! (ok, it's 3 am & I'm easily amused!)

Do any other states have a similar website setup. Might be cool to make up a gallery of Geo plates from all over the country & post them someplace for use as wallpaper, decals, etc.

I know there are some mail order places where you can get plastic plates that look real but will have any message you want for novelty use. Anyone have any links to those?

(Now I'm just gettin punchy. Must be those muscle relaxants I took for my back!)

quote:
Originally posted by Crusso:

Do any other states have a similar website setup. Might be cool to make up a gallery of Geo plates from all over the country & post them someplace for use as wallpaper, decals, etc.

California's site is here:

https://vrir.dmv.ca.gov/ipp/ippMain.jsp

You click on Personalized Plate and then you can play with it, like NY's site. I just orderd GPS HUNT! Yay!

Ones that are definitely available:

GEOCASH, GEOCACH, GPSADCT

These are not available:

CACHEME, CACHING, GEODASH, CACHIN

-------------------------------------

Becky Davis

San Jose, CA

Buy Tupperware for cache containers.

You may have to look a little closely to read it, but my license plate should be self-explanatory. (Oh, and if you ever see me on the road, pick up your FRS radio and say hi... I usually keep one on just in case a cacher finds me.)

9713_500.jpg(Click for large version.)

[[[ ClayJar Networks ]]]

Home of Watcher downloads, Official Geocaching Chat, and the Geocache Rating System

quote:
Originally posted by ClayJar:

You may have to look a little closely to read it, but my license plate should be self-explanatory.

Hey, I've seen that car before!

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44

Actually CACH1NG would not be allowed. Atleast in Ohio, I know the naming convention states that you can not use 1 number in the middle of text you have to use at least 2 numbers in a row. Though NY may not have that same rules. I just no that from when I got my plates.