Making Cache Cards, Designs, etc.

Growley

In a past thread, geocachers displayed some of their collectable cache cards, geocaching team logos, etc. I would like to know if anyone is designing their logos, etc. with programs like Printshop, Printartist, etc. or are they all with big expensive programs. Thanks.

I used Microsoft works, used the business card function, copied a picture from the internet that showed the Northern Lights.....did a front and back page....got some business card stock from Staples....ya they had that.......then printed them up and sealed them in plastic. They turned out VERY nice.

Earth First!!! We'll cache the other planets later!!

Here at Team Misguided HQ we started out using MS Home Publisher. Then we switched to MS PictureIt! Publishing Platinum edition, after we had some difficulties with the former. We just purchased Print Shop Deluxe about a week ago, and were eager to give it a good shake down.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erat,

tum soli proscript catapultas habeunt.

icon_geocachingwa.gif

I started to make mine as just a jpg, but then realized it would be much easier to edit as a Publisher file.

I also made cards for my travel bug and placed about 20 of them in a ziplock baggie with it, so people can take one as they find the bug.

15831_300.jpg

Bret

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field.

When a man found it, he hid it again." Mt. 13:44