Wanted: Oregon Geocoin

I am wanting to buy an Oregon Geocoin as a present for my daughter's 10th birthday.

I understand that this coin was bought by a relatively small number poeple and then put into Caches. And they can't be purchased anywhere.

I really want to get this for my daughter (she really is into Geocaching). The likely hood of finding a Oregon Geocoin in a cache in then next two weeks is very unlikely.

Can anyone help me out? I am willing to pay for it.

Wow..talk about bad timing. I live in Southern Cal too and found a Central Oregon Geo Coin down there. I just went on Vacation to Oregon and returned it to its homestate. If I'd known earlier, I'd have not taken it back to Oregon. Sorry. Good luck on your quest.

GeoBoltz

To teach is to touch a child's life forever.

quote:
Originally posted by Bobkat92 & the 3 Bears:

I am wanting to buy an Oregon Geocoin as a present for my daughter's 10th birthday.

I understand that this coin was bought by a relatively small number poeple and then put into Caches. And they can't be purchased anywhere.

I really want to get this for my daughter (she really is into Geocaching). The likely hood of finding a Oregon Geocoin in a cache in then next two weeks is very unlikely.

Can anyone help me out? I am willing to pay for it.

You may want to try in the Travel Bug message forum. There is usually more talk on Geocoins over there.

Get your trackable USA geocoins at http://www.usageocoins.com

I've got a couple I ordered and haven't done anything with yet. We're moving to Phoenix later this year and I figured I'd wait and place them around there when I get there.

Contact me offlist with your address info and I'll send one down.

-----

Matt

K7MTO