This pol has ben arkived do to maintainnence poblems

quote:
Originally posted by GeoPrincess:

"I before e except after c."

Take the time to dream up your own cache schemes. That will make the disappointment all the sweeter when you find out 10 other people had already dreamed it up.

My answer is #5, "Idon't care."

Thank you ever so much for your spelling lesson and your reply. Are the voting buttons not working on this poll or are just to stupid to select one. Sounds like New Years Eve wasn't all that kind to the Princess.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I see nothing wrong with using others ideas for caches. Someone always has to be first, for example first to use tupperware, first to use a micro, first to do a multi, and the list goes on and on. Where would our sport be without first. I personally due try to give credit in my cache page when using some else's ideas and I try to modify it enough so as not to an exact replica of another cache. Maybe here is an idea for a poll How many ways are there to hide a cache?hahahh

the federation

"

Thank you ever so much for your spelling lesson and your reply. Are the voting buttons not working on this poll or are just to stupid to select one. Sounds like New Years Eve wasn't all that kind to the Princess.

SIGH, I think I'll have to pass on this poll. People ask for an opinion and then get upset because they don't like an answer. If you set up poll, don't be surprised if everyone doesn't agree with you. They may even have a valid point you may not have thought of.

Looks like polls still aren't working....... icon_frown.gif

I think it's perfectly fine using someone elses idea. If it's a really creative one, I would ask permission first. Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I would only do it in a different area though.

worried.gif Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.

quote:
Originally posted by Dunedin:

quote:
Originally posted by GeoPrincess:

Receive

"I before e except after c."

E before I in the case of this particular C, I'm afraid!

Truly. That's what the rule means. (The poll owner edited his original misspelling to conform to the rule.)

quote:
Originally posted by freelens/mosie:

Are the voting buttons not working on this poll or are just to stupid to select one.

The poll buttons still don't work, and that is still the worst sentence I've seen all year. icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by magellan315:

"

SIGH, I think I'll have to pass on this poll. People ask for an opinion and then get upset because they don't like an answer. If you set up poll, don't be surprised if everyone doesn't agree with you. They may even have a valid point you may not have thought of.

I never disagreed with the answer. I disagreed with the spelling lesson. I really wanted to know what people thought. I don't see what you're trying to say. The poll buttons aren't working anyway so I've asked that it be removed.

Especially if it's in a different part of the country. I'd give credit to the caches, and their owners, that inspired it.

I have a couple of ideas for some caches here inspired by caches elsewhere. One is based on the high-risk, high visibility caches of The Federation. Another is based on the Diane and Glenn's Nutria.

On the otherhand, a copy of a unique cache very close to the original without at least a nod, much less permission from the original placers, is bad form, IMHO. I guess there's no law against it, but it'd be, well, rude.

It'll never hurt to drop the owners of the cache you want to imitate a line.

CR

72057_2000.gif

"are you to stupid to select one. sounds like New Years Eve wasn't all that kind to the Princess".

If all you wanted to know as wether or not the buttons were working all you had to do was ask. The above statement that person who orginally posted was rude and uncalled for. All you had to was ask if the buttons were working, not if someone was to stupid to use them.