Curiouser and curiouser...

In the past few weeks I have noticed that the number of caches in my little neck 'o the woods goes up one day and down the next.

I suppose that this isn't so strange. I don't have every cache on my watch list so I can't say which ones are disappearing (not being temp archived, anyway).

It does seem weird to me. Any ideas?

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Boy, how stupid of me. Funny how people get into habits... I only check the Northwest and General forums... occasionally the Ham Radio or Unusual. I just don't have time to read them all. If I did, I'd never have time to Geocache.

Thanks!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back