Going for 3

umc

Thats right I plan on going for 300 posts tonight so please stay alive and give me great reasons to post and respond. I know that most everyone here thinks that I am a spammer and do nothing other than sit and watch these boards waiting to post but well that is true but its because I like you all.

So help me make it happen. On second thought don't bother I don't need any help for crying out loud, I can carry a convo all by myself. icon_smile.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I like how someone rates this thread but posts nothing. If you have something to say then say it. You won't offend me, I understand that your trying to tell me something but do it with a post or email not rating a thread and saying nothing. WEAK..

Anyway carry on.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Mets? is that basketball? I'm not a sports guy at all but I do follow the Wings a little.

I'm more of the outdoor type. I think thats one of the reasons I'm here, not necessarily on these forums but geocaching I love the outdoors and doing off the wall things like geocaching, hiking, camping, mt. biking, rock climbing ect, ect. I know they are not off the wall but I would rather do anyone of those things other than watch pro sports.

Sorry maybe I'm gay. icon_frown.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

because its night time where I'm at right now and when I sit in front of a computer all day long I like annoying people if I can. Geeez its fun don't you know. icon_biggrin.gif As a matter of fact I stopped at a cache on the way home tonight so there icon_razz.gif Along with that I was outside raking leaves, so there icon_razz.gif Further more I was out of the office today in the great outdoors so there icon_razz.gif

Ok I'm done.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

He’s got the IQ of a fencePOST

He has gone POSTal.

He’s had more POSTs than a retired general.

Let’s tie him to a POST.

Let’s nickname him the POSTmaster (not).

I hope they will soon be performing a POSTmortum on him.

Any more POST-puns for this imPOSTer? Feel free to add some.

You may not agree with what I say, but I will defend, to your death, my right to say it!(it's a Joke, OK!)

He's doing it for POSTerity. Or he's trying to save the POSTage. Or he's just gotten home from a tour of duty and it's a POSTwar syndrome. Or really he's a disgruntled POSTman. Or there are 11 more aPOSTLes out there like him. He wants to be the POSTer child for this forum.

icon_razz.gif

OK that's all I've got. Long ride to the Cape tomorrow for a wedding and 6 caches. Time for sleep.

Cache you later,

Planet

Why the hell should I have to wade through three hundred useless posts just because YOU want to abuse the forum?

Jeremy, I'd like to request that umc's posting priveleges be yanked until he grows up and learns a little condsideration for his fellow geocachers.

I've dropped the forums from my daily bookmarks. I'll check back in a week or so, maybe he'll be gone by then.

quote:
Originally posted by pipedreamer:

Why the hell should I have to wade through three hundred useless posts just because YOU want to abuse the forum?

Jeremy, I'd like to request that umc's posting priveleges be yanked until he grows up and learns a little condsideration for his fellow geocachers.

I've dropped the forums from my daily bookmarks. I'll check back in a week or so, maybe he'll be gone by then.

"until he grows up"????????????

Who is the one name calling here?

Maybe you should think twice about your rude comments.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

"until he grows up"????????????

Who is the one name calling here?

Maybe you should think twice about your rude comments.

That's right, until you grow up. To quote you: "I sit in front of a computer all day long I like annoying people if I can."

Only an arrogant, immature person would send THREE HUNDRED useless posts to a public forum just so he could say he posted three hundred posts in one night. What on earth makes you think the rest of us want to read your drivel?

I repeat my request for the moderators to revoke umc's posting privileges until he learns not to abuse the forums.

quote:
Originally posted by pipedreamer:

*LOL* Ahh - now I see why you started another thread complaining. A few folks having a happy little pointless conversation in this thread, and you come in here crying. You do realize that you didn't have to click on this thread to read all these posts? I notice that you complained without actually taking the time to notice that not all 300 of his posts were pointless. If you'd stop complaining long enough to go review some of his posts, you will see he is usually just participating in a conversation.

quote:

Hahaha I'm confused, is this supposed to make us sad? Is it supposed to make us rally up against umc so that you can return? icon_razz.gif

If you don't wanna read any threads that umc starts, then maybe you should start out by NOT CLICKING THEM. icon_eek.gif

toe.gif

Click the Toe...  and please stop confusing your opinion with fact, ok?