Question...?

I'm not sure if this is a feature available but I was wondering if it would be possible to send a general email to all finders/posters (online) of a cache of your making. This would help when you pick up a camera from that cache and would like to let everyone know who had visited that pictures have been posted. Easier than sending individual emails.

Its not a feature available but not a bad idea. One thing you can do as a cache finder wanting to see a pic you took of yourself is put the cache(s) in question on your watch list so that you can easily check back for updates. If you are the cache owner I would think that you would have to send individual emails which isn't so bad using the software on this site. It would just be a matter of copying a text that you want to use like "pictures are available of XXX cache at this LINK" and then just paste it after you click on each persons name. I understand that its not the easiest but it would be too bad. Maybe a few minutes at the most to send 30 or so.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

Yeah, thought about that while I was typing but let it go.

On that note though I know we've discussed adults only caches but it was a idea that never 'took off' and for good reason.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.