Transmogrified Cache

Guest Prime Suspect

Guest Prime Suspect

I placed a micro-cache back in March, a standard 35mm film can. About 2 dozen cachers have logged the find, so far. However, at some point, someone added a zip-lock baggie, and the cache is growing in size. The problem is that the place of concealment really isn't big enough for the cache now. What was once a fairly clever hiding place has become rather obvious, which also raises the problem of it being found by non-players.

As I see it, I can

• leave it as it is
  • simply remove the baggie
  • create a new cache elsewhere with the baggie contents
  • ?????? or something else -- suggestions?

[This message has been edited by Prime Suspect (edited 02 September 2001).]

Guest brokenwing

This isn't "I'm Not Bluffing" is it? I vote for splitting up the cache, some contents in the 35mm film can, and the rest in the baggie, to be placed elsewhere. And hurry up! icon_wink.gif We plan on going over that way soon!

Thanks,

Brokenwing

Guest brokenwing

This isn't "I'm Not Bluffing" is it? I vote for splitting up the cache, some contents in the 35mm film can, and the rest in the baggie, to be placed elsewhere. And hurry up! icon_wink.gif We plan on going over that way soon!

Thanks,

Brokenwing

Guest T-storm

I'm with Brokenwing (okay, in more ways than one...), make a new cache somewhere with the excess stuff. I had wondered if this was what had happened when I realized folks were logging leaving stuff too large for a film canister! Just figure out what is worthwhile and fits in the film can and take the rest to help stock a new cache somewhere. Pssst... the closer it is to Tarrant county, the sooner I can hunt it... hint, hint!

T-storm