Geocaching or Forums?

I've always spent a fair amount of time in the forums.

In the beginning, my time spent caching may have been more than forum time, but it's slowly moved toward almost 100% forum time nowadays.

I haven't found a local cache for months, although I'm hoping to make a caching trip during my long upcoming weekend.

Jamie

I geocache maybe once, or twice a week. I sit in front of my computer for about 5 hours a day, Mon-Fri and I poke around the forums to take a break from the monotony of job hunting.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

I've always spent a fair amount of time in the forums.

In the beginning, my time spent caching may have been more than forum time, but it's slowly moved toward almost 100% forum time nowadays.

I haven't found a local cache for months, although I'm hoping to make a caching trip during my long upcoming weekend.

Jamie

You need to get busy in Mississippi, Jamie. Make it a "ShoelessJoeQuest" this time!

-Dave R. in Biloxi

I used to spend more time in the forums. Now I only come in here when I'm bored at work or on a rainy day at home. Caching is the better way to spend my time. Way more fun. I'm not one to wade through a heated debate. Can't stand them as matter of fact. Especially over some of the most trivial things. Some people sweat the small stuff way too much. Get up, get outside! Now time spent chatting in #geocache -that's a different story, but you didn't ask that.

Planet