Lame Joke Post

Hi,

I'm new and I borrowed a GPS to hunt my first cache tonight as soon as it stops raining here. Wish me luck. I just can't wait to have something more constructive to contribute to these forums. I've been addicted for weeks, but couldn't decide on a handle.

If it is any comfort to you, geocaching is the #1 sport where I'm from. Markwell is president and Jeremy sold the site and bought Japan where he currently resides as Emperor. Jeremy's Empress is the model that inspired the creation Mitsuko. Mr. Snazz and Jarmac5 are currently in suspended animation capsules orbiting Jupiter's moon Io which has become a penal colony. Specific updates will be given upon request. Cache ON!!!!

Sicon_razz.gifYLENT GREEN IS PEicon_razz.gifPLE!!!

Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green Day......

[This message was edited by Jeremy (Admin) on June 14, 2003 at 09:45 AM.]

Ban the sock puppet.

You know too much and its obvious you are a socket puppet.

Not to mention, WTF were you thinking mentioning Mrs. Nazz's name...............

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

quote:
Originally posted by umc:

Ban the sock puppet.

You know too much and its obvious you are a socket puppet.

Not to mention, WTF were you thinking mentioning Mrs. Nazz's name...............

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

______________________________________________________________________________________

Is this what a new potential member can expect by way of welcome?

How have I offended you?

Since the sex thing was running so strong; I thought I would give everyone a laugh. Sorry......

quote:

Uhmmm.... yes! If you are a sock puppet you know that. If not, then you did your homework (albeit incomplete) and then should still know the reaction your post would bring. Which brings it all back to a either a sock puppet or newbie who wants to test the theory of the reaction the post would bring!

If a sock puppet: boring

If a newbie who did homework: interesting

Regardless: happy caching!

pokeanim3.gif

[This message was edited by carleenp on June 13, 2003 at 09:52 PM.]

[This message was edited by carleenp on June 13, 2003 at 09:58 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by carleenp:

quote:

Uhmmm.... yes!

Happy caching!

http://outbreakcorp.hypermart.net/animation/pokemon/pokeanim3.gif

Thanks for the warning, but as I've said. I've been addicted to these forums for weeks. I know who the meenies are. Hopefully more people will have a sense of humor. Thanks

Lbh ner nofbyhgryl oevyyvnag. Ubj lbh svtherq vg bhg va sbhe jrrxf pbzcyrgryl nznmrf zr. Lbh zhfg unir qbar na vaperqvoyr nzbhag bs ubzrjbex. V nz gehyl vzcerffrq Fblyrag Terra!

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

geol4.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by seneca:

You are absolutely brilliant. How you figured it out in four weeks completely amazes me. You must have done an incredible amount of homework. I am truly impressed Soylent Green!

_I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me._

http://www.cslaw.ca/geol4.JPG

Awwwww shucks! THANKS!

quote:
Originally posted by Soylent Green:

Hi,

I'm new and I borrowed a GPS to hunt my first cache tonight as soon as it stops raining here. Wish me luck. I just can't wait to have something more constructive to contribute to these forums. I've been addicted for weeks, but couldn't decide on a handle.

If it is any comfort to you, geocaching is the #1 sport where I'm from. Markwell is president and Jeremy sold the site and bought Japan where he currently resides as Emperor. Jeremy's Empress is the model that inspired the creation Mitsuko. Mr. Snazz and Jomarac5 are currently in suspended animation capsules orbiting Jupiter's moon Io which has become a penal colony. Specific updates will be given upon request. Cache ON!!!!

Ok you can't do a correction to a poll? I was thinking of also changing the 4th poll question to:

Jeremy! This guy should be an Admin!...Oh well....... icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by Soylent Green on June 14, 2003 at 12:58 AM.]

Just in case you decide to edit your profile before the authorities respond... and I quote:

quote:
I am from your hellish future where corporations harvest people for food.

Euthenizing the elderly, homeless, and ill, and turning them into tasty green crackers.

You think this is funny? Good for you. You are in the minority. That doesn't make you 'special', although you very well may be...

Tuesday is another day.

On the other hand, maybe it will never come.

What to expect??????????

I was being nice and funny, I see no harm in that and you haven't offended me, I just like to feed trolls. icon_razz.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

yeah, and since we're all trying to get our post count up. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm sorry if I offended you.

It was fun but come on Brian Snat tell us, its you!!

We all know it is. icon_wink.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Oh, yeah, you also know that when things get boring around here someone (majicman) creates a socket puppet account (mitsuko) and generates a ripple in the humm drumm that is this.

Th

migo_sig_logo.jpg

The "Th" in my last post was supposed to be Thanks but I hit tab and enter and submited it. Instead of editing I figured I would mention that here.

lmfao

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

Just in case you decide to edit your profile before the authorities respond... and I quote:

quote:
I am from your hellish future where corporations harvest people for food.

Euthenizing the elderly, homeless, and ill, and turning them into tasty green crackers.

You think this is funny? Good for you. You are in the minority. That doesn't make you 'special', although you very well may be...

Tuesday is another day.

On the other hand, maybe it will never come.

Yes, I do think it's funny in an obscure "isn't that clever. I haven't thought of that in years," sort of way.

I'm absolutely sure that I am in the minority. Most people thought Any Kaufman wasn't funny. I personally think he was a riot.

I feel no need to change my profile. Some people just won't get it. Sorry. If you read the list of my previous posts, you will see that I'm having a bit of fun role playing. I have not been inflamitory and some people have had fun playing along.

Is everyone that has flamed just P.O.'d because they clicked on this thread expecting more juicy sex talk and was had? A case of forum blue balls? No one flamed the Prank thread. That's all this is. Get over it...or not...I don't care.

Then again, If anyone is seriously offended by this Science Fiction; I sincerely apologize to you. Ignore me...Don't let me control your feelings. That is a power that I don't, and no one else deserve.

BTW- Canada Person, thanks for the links. It might help a few people to "get it." I never asked anyone to care. This is not propaganda. Trust me. I'm not that deep. I'm just a person with a bizarre sense of humor and too much time.