Signs that you're caching too much

Swagger

Looking in my daughter's closet the other day, with a basket of freshly washed clothes, I decided she either needed some new coat hangers or we would just have to "archive" the clothes that don't fit her anymore!

Watching a news story about sharks, they were talking about tagging the Great White's to see how far they travel for food, and I thought out loud "Now THAT is one HECK of a Travel Bug!"

:):o;):)

when you put up your Christmas tree and find yourself hding stuff beneath it in a little nest of tinsel and baubels!  Ooops!

I have a camouflaged bison tube hanging in our tree. My wife hasn't found it yet... <_<

mine is in a film canister

Watching a news story about sharks, they were talking about tagging the Great White's to see how far they travel for food, and I thought out loud "Now THAT is one HECK of a Travel Bug!"

yeah and the transmitters tell you the actual distace traveled as opposed to as the crow flies from cache eaten to cache eaten :o:(:(:P

Edited by camo-crazed
Looking in my daughter's closet the other day, with a basket of freshly washed clothes, I decided she either needed some new coat hangers or we would just have to "archive" the clothes that don't fit her anymore!

That just reminded me of something I discovered recently:

I'm fresh out of wire coat hangers! :huh: Why? But of course--I dismantled all of them so I could have sturdy wire to create hooks to hang caches from! Now I'm left with nothing but the nice plastic hangers...which are useless for building caches... <_<

Guess it's off to the dry cleaners to re-stock... <_<