You write the caption (March 15)

I don't have a caption but I have a story... one time while I was out caching I had to pee (go figure!) and while I knew I was getting close, I decided to stop and go before I started looking. As I was standing there doing my thing I looked about 2 feet to the left at this stump and there was the cache! I darn near pee'ed on it!

Don't eat the yellow snow!

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

Now I lay my cache to sleep, for other people to seek. Protect it's contents when trouble is near.Make it invisible when muggles are near.

ps.. if you can't hear me maybe I should use this orange megaphone.

eagle1.jpg

If you fly like an Eagle the Turkeys don't bug you!!!

OK here goes.

1) Darn, another MICRO CACHE!!!

2) Whoever finds this cache next...Urine for a surprise.

3) I love these caches that use Altoid containers.

4) What do you mean we're looking for a cache, I thought you said RASH!!

5) I don't know if this will be considered trading up?

6) Is that your hiking pole, or are you happy to find the cache?

7) Don't you just hate it when you think you're the first one to find it, only to discover someone signed the LOG first icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif!!

GPSr's...A step in the right direction!

Why you don't just leave a note on your cache-cam to "Take a picture of yourself signing the log.".

The next finder's geocaching.com website entry for this cache read, "Cache in good shape, log found to be wet.". Hmmmm, makes you think...

GPSr's...A step in the right direction!

quote:
Originally posted by mrcpu:

I don't have a caption but I have a story... one time while I was out caching I had to pee (go figure!) and while I knew I was getting close, I decided to stop and go before I started looking. As I was standing there doing my thing I looked about 2 feet to the left at this stump and there was the cache! I darn near pee'ed on it!

Never pee within 60 feet of where you zero out! icon_wink.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

1) Dang! Random drug testing at each cache sure has changed the sport.

2) Bill, in a tragic error, mis-read the instructions for the new “Waterfowl Wildlife Refuge” cache. It instructed the finder to use the cache camera to take a picture of a small duck and upload it with the online log to claim a find.