making changes on your cache

Guest prospector

Guest Ron Streeter

Currently you can email jeremy direct (the contact link will do that) and tell him what change you want to make. He will do it for you.

He is also working on a feature that will let the owner of a cache make those text changes directly. He did a similar thing which now lets the owner add pictures himself. Prior to that (I believe) one had to ask Jeremy to add the pictures.

Guest bob_renner

You can always add a log report to the page. Click on the link in the upper right corner that says "Found this cache? Log your visit." Just switch the log type to "Other".

Bob

Guest Ron Streeter

Yes, you could post an "other" note. Have you noticed that when you do that, that when you go to the "my cache page" it shows you have found more than you really have?

For instance, if you have found 10 but made 3 "other" changes to your own sites, it will show you have found 13.

It only does it there though. If you go to one of the caches you have found, it will show an accurate number of finds after your name..10 in the example given here.

I'm sure that will be debugged. In any event, when Jeremy fixes it so you can change your own main description of your site, it will not matter anymore.