Coolest and Lamest cache contents.

Eric K

Yes, we too found that hair braid--complete with a dead bug or two in it. Not the best welcome to Indiana... (We were on our way home from WI and CO.)

Coolest: Right now I'd say the two geocoins we found, but a lot of the items we found in Cache Potato's caches definately rank about the same. Plenty of other cool things we found--these are the ones that came to mind.

Coolest thing we left: a silver dollar. No, not the 'golden dollar,' not the Susan B or Ike either--a Peace dollar. I wonder if the cache hider knows this? The person that took it was on their first cache hunt--that'd bring me back for more caches!

Lamest we left: Not sure. I know we've left enough lame stuff in the past. I guess I try not to remember those things...

Coolest locationless: Finding the Hippie Bus about a block from here.

Most annoying locationless: That yellow Jeep... It took a while to find, now we notice them every day... the kids scream "YELLOW JEEP!!!" every time... icon_smile.gif

Best virtual: Ride The Rails in Russell, KY.

Yes, we too found that hair braid--complete with a dead bug or two in it. Not the best welcome to Indiana... (We were on our way home from WI and CO.)

Coolest: Right now I'd say the two geocoins we found, but a lot of the items we found in Cache Potato's caches definately rank about the same. Plenty of other cool things we found--these are the ones that came to mind.

Coolest thing we left: a silver dollar. No, not the 'golden dollar,' not the Susan B or Ike either--a Peace dollar. I wonder if the cache hider knows this? The person that took it was on their first cache hunt--that'd bring me back for more caches!

Lamest we left: Not sure. I know we've left enough lame stuff in the past. I guess I try not to remember those things...

Coolest locationless: Finding the Hippie Bus about a block from here.

Most annoying locationless: That yellow Jeep... It took a while to find, now we notice them every day... the kids scream "YELLOW JEEP!!!" every time... icon_smile.gif

Best virtual: Ride The Rails in Russell, KY.

We went to a nearby cache recently that was supposedly set up for kids to do. When we found the cache, it only had a couple of things inside. Really lame, crappy things! A used nail clippers & two small cup hooks!! This was kids stuff?? We were disappointed for the kids coming after this one, so we filled it with everything we had in our backpack, like actual toys!! Didn't mind one bit being the "Cache Fairy" on this one! We try to leave a cache a little bit better than we found it! The Pet Posse

My son just pulled two small restaurant packages of oyster crackers out of his. The cache is a wooden box and placed very near an animal den of some sort. He lugged that big box full of great trading goods .8 miles and it's pretty much a box of crap now.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=24813

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

What is the price of experience, do men buy it for a song,

Or wisdom for a dance in the street.................