Iraq Geocache

I just got back from some combat geocaching in Iraq. I forgot to print the one that was archived so I didn't get a chance to hit it. I placed two geocaches and will post them when Iraq is allowed back on the list. If your interested in finding them before send me an e-mail.

JC

The two caches - are they ammo boxes or chinese food containers? icon_wink.gif

Welcome back - I'm sure it's nice to be stateside again. I hope more of our forces come home soon.

There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. - Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

One is a virtual at a place called painted-rocks. Its kinda out in the desert but all the rocks for a couple acres are painted with peace signs and doves. I loved the irony. The second is a nalgene bottle. I thought long and hard about the ammo can but decided the nalgene bottle would probably last longer.

JC

Welcome back, and a big thanks from a veteran of the first gulf war.

If you would please, send me the coords. My son James (Army_Scout) is still there, and was dissappointed that the Iraqi cache was not available.

Within the limits of security etc, he might get to visit them.

Again, thanks for completing the mission I was not allowed to complete myself. Job well done soldier. My heart was with you all. The warrior spirit never dies.

Huah!

P.S. Nice avatar. Where is your Kevlar????

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!