We did underwear so the follow up would be..

My followup to the underwear poll above. Free balling is.. so... well, free that its neither right nor left nor even strictly in the center... it depends which foot is going forward at the next step and well, jr. goes the opposite. icon_smile.gif (Newtons' laws of motion, you know) Kirk out.

quote:
My followup to the underwear poll above. Free balling is.. so... well, free that its neither right nor left nor even strictly in the center... it depends which foot is going forward at the next step and well, jr. goes the opposite

Ditto

quote:
Originally posted by MountainMudbug:

Hey Carleen, I think it could sometimes apply when coupled with an exceptionally small thong.... but I could be wrong.

I am not quite sure that I understand what you're referring to. Could you post pictures?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Hmm, I was going to suggest nude caching so the answer was obvious, but them thorns hurt ! The thong idea has merit, if the fabric construction is durable enough to resist hostile plant and /or insect attacks.

Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less traveled,

and that is how I found the cache.

icon_eek.gif I remember going with my younger brother to get his graduation suit. When the tailor asked him this he looked at me with the WTF is he asking me look. This subject has always been one of amusement for us ever since and we're alll grown up now! icon_wink.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane