BrianSnat's new Avatar

Man does anyone in here change avatars as often as he does? I just sent him an email a few hours ago poking fun at that grin. Now I see it is already changed to some patch or something parky. icon_rolleyes.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

Due to numerous complaints in this forum and via personal e-mails, I've changed my avatar to something a tad less disgusting. But I'm open to suggestions as to future avatars.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Due to numerous complaints in this forum and via personal e-mails, I've changed my avatar to something a tad less disgusting. But I'm open to suggestions as to future avatars.

_"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry_

What about those of us who liked it? Did you consider our feelings before you caved to the mob? Pleeeease change it back. icon_razz.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

_"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry_

Obviously too late for this kind of reply but I laughed my butt off when I first saw it. I thought it was a great avatar!

Cheers!

TL

quote:

Thank you Brian, that last one gave me the creeps! I like the portraits the best.

pokeanim3.gif

quote:
I think the toothy guy is a better avatar than the Peter Pan guy he used a while ago.

Careful of what you say. I've been known to recycle avatars.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

I'm not sure which of Mr. Snat's avatars results in more nightmares. For me, I think it is # 3 below.

#1 23324_400.jpg || #2 23324_500.jpg || #3 23324_300.jpg || #4 23324_600.jpg || #5 23324_800.jpg || #6 23324_900.jpg || #7 23324_1000.jpg || #8 23324_1900.jpg || #9 23324_2000.jpg || #10 23324_1700.jpg

---------------

Brian... I hope you realize that this thread is intended only to be in good fun. I truly enjoy your avatar creativity. This thread is merely my homage to your avatars.