What do you do for a living?

Guest Peter Scholtz

Guest Springsters

I'm a Medical Lab Technologist and Ron is an engineer at AK Steel. I've got this addictive personality that leads me to one hobby after another. Thank goodness I haven't gotten into beer.

Cathy

I work for a major electronics/computer components distributor and I sell disk drives .... yup, it sounds boring [|)] but it's a living. I'm also a part time nerd, full time dreamer, and wannabe dogsledder (kinda hard to do in Southern California and with only two dogs). Most of the time, my two bratty siberian huskies (Alex-M and Jessi-F) pull me along on a variety of outdoor adventures and geocaching is the latest sport that has gotten us hooked....

Guest breaktrack

Police Officer in Texas for the past 21 years, four years active duty Navy before that. Currently about to retire from the Army Reserves as an officer in January, 24 years of service combined active and reserve. Got into Geocaching after receiving a gps as a gift, looked up the Garmin site to get accessories and found Geocaching link.

------------------

Single dad looking for, dang, what the heck was I looking for again??? Where's my GPS?

Guest a182pilot

I am the Director of Facility Services for a large Catholic Campus, Pre-K thru 4 year college all on the same property. That is only part-time (70-80 hrs/week). My full time job is as a Dad to two great kids.

------------------

Knowledge is power!!

I'm a reference librarian by title -- but as I work in a small community library, I also serve as the interlibrary loan department, the webmaster and network admin, and occasional circulation clerk.

I'm also a student, and always will be.

Zhanna

Guest Morseman

I was a Technical Consultant, but I've just been appointed to a new job. Doing much the same thing, but at least I've got a job still. icon_smile.gif

I used to be an Electrical Engineer, once upon a long while ago.

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Guest Morseman

I was a Technical Consultant, but I've just been appointed to a new job. Doing much the same thing, but at least I've got a job still. icon_smile.gif

I used to be an Electrical Engineer, once upon a long while ago.

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Guest barramus

An ex Telephone tech who nows works on PC's and software. You probably have complained about my work before. The systems I work on charge you for those expensive phone calls from your hotel room. I got the geo bug about 3 months ago. Currently have 79 finds, 5 hides. Age 37 M

Guest rivercacher

Executive Director for a local program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation's Main Street Program. Part economic developer, part preservationist, part event coordinator.

------------------

W. Scott Smith

Lynchburg, Virga.

red Land Surveyor. I've been searching for corner pins from legal descriptions long before GPS and unlike most geocaches, many of these were not just a few feet off a well beaten path. icon_smile.gif

Software Developer, but I served about thirteen years as a part time Rodman/Chainman on a survey crew while growing up in hilly, southern Indiana. My father is a Registered Land Surveyor. I've been searching for corner pins from legal descriptions long before GPS and unlike most geocaches, many of these were not just a few feet off a well beaten path. icon_smile.gif

Software Developer, but I served about thirteen years as a part time Rodman/Chainman on a survey crew while growing up in hilly, southern Indiana. My father is a Registered Land Surveyor. I've been searching for corner pins from legal descriptions long before GPS and unlike most geocaches, many of these were not just a few feet off a well beaten path. icon_smile.gif

red Land Surveyor. I've been searching for corner pins from legal descriptions long before GPS and unlike most geocaches, many of these were not just a few feet off a well beaten path. icon_smile.gif

Guest woodsatyr

New gps user/geocacher and new to this forum. I'll introduce myself in another post.

I'm an Environmental Engineer/Ecologist working for the US Army Corps of Engineers. I work in Planning Division, Ecosystem Restoration Branch, specifically Everglades Restoration Project.

Guest TreasureSeekers

I am a Interactive Animation Designer, with a degree in Multimedia Graphic design. I love this game.

------------------

TreasureSeekers

Manassas, Virginia USA

"True power comes from ones ability to move from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

I'm a teacher.

-------------

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children, to earn the approbation of honest critics; to appreciate beauty; to give of one's self, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--that is to have succeeded."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Guest BrewMan

Business owner, Computer IT consulting.

Brewer, homebrew ale, beer, and meads.

RenGeek, if you don't know, I won't corrupt you. I blow glass during the summer.

Writer, with nothing worth reading published.

Computer software "Beta" tester, I am a member of Betasphere.com but test all the various games as well. Shadowbane is next week. Heh

eBay salesman. To think I almost chose lawyer.

Heh... that's it for right now... I have to have SOME time to spend with my family. icon_wink.gif

Guest BrewMan

Business owner, Computer IT consulting.

Brewer, homebrew ale, beer, and meads.

RenGeek, if you don't know, I won't corrupt you. I blow glass during the summer.

Writer, with nothing worth reading published.

Computer software "Beta" tester, I am a member of Betasphere.com but test all the various games as well. Shadowbane is next week. Heh

eBay salesman. To think I almost chose lawyer.

Heh... that's it for right now... I have to have SOME time to spend with my family. icon_wink.gif

First career: USAF officer (pilot, tnen JAG)

retired in 1993

Second career: attorney-hope the next retirement sticks!

Dream career: Geocaching/ham radio lecturer on cruise ships!