THE PERSON ABOVE ME...

TPAM is a very cool person that shouldn't have had to wait so long for someone to praise her!

She is also very aware that the person below her may very well be typing out their oun "diatribe" on the merits of TPAM!

OG

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

quote:
Originally posted by Og's outfit:

TPAM is a very cool person that shouldn't have had to wait so long for someone to praise her!

She is also very aware that the person below her may very well be typing out their oun "diatribe" on the merits of TPAM!

OG

TPAM said it for themselves so what more can I add.

The person above me wonders why this thread is not as popular as the person below me thread.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

Edited later (July 9th) to add *yes I do like Norway. If they ever put caches by the old family farm in Hardanger fjord I'd hit a few caches. But there are none there, I've already checked.*

[This message was edited by Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking on July 09, 2003 at 02:08 AM.]

The person above me really thinks the ugly puppy is adorable.

The person above me wants to do a cache of old classic games.

The person above finally publicizes why I started this thread in the first place... it was in response to an equally lame thread...

But it seems to have become a really good piece of bait, trapping all the verbiage that used to pollute all the other 'enlightened' threads

TPAM Stops Drops and Rolls

78Firedog

--?If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out??-- John Godfrey Saxe, (American journalist, poet, and lecturer) circa 1850

TPAM is really afraid of flight, but pretends to be a pilot to meet chicks on the net.

The person below me will be Zuuky warning me that this is NOT the person below me thread and to stop trying to turn it into another person below me thread. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

The person above me understands curling.

78Firedog

--?If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out??-- John Godfrey Saxe, (American journalist, poet, and lecturer) circa 1850