Any Interest in a geocaching magazine?

Guest ddrevik

Guest ddrevik

Is there any interest in having a publication to represent geocaching and produce stories of interest to those of us who hunt and place caches? In all the discussions about NPS policies and the other issues popping up here and elsewhere, I thought it would be good to have a magazine through which we could speak.

I don't want to take anything away from this spectacular site, and I certainly don't want to "ruin" the sport, but I thought it was a need that could be met.

Feel free to give me your feedback pro and con- on or off-line.

ddrevik@bellsouth.net

Guest cache_ninja

hmm. no.

heh.

but seriously, if you wanted to start it, maybe you can just begin it as an online 'zine of some sort, seems like the cheapest/easiest way...plus most geocaching people are uh, duh, online alot...

c/n

Guest 300mag

I,m here icon_smile.gif I think this is a great idea.You could include cache reports ie: list of the best geocaches,stories about the hunt or cachers.And even include a few cache pictures .Maybe some gps reviews (tests)

batterie tests,tips and list good www addresses related to geocaching or orienteering icon_smile.gifThese could be read by anyone even people that do not own a pc.Maybe the big gps companies would even pay to advertise or share info on different models etc

Guest 300mag

I,m here icon_smile.gif I think this is a great idea.You could include cache reports ie: list of the best geocaches,stories about the hunt or cachers.And even include a few cache pictures .Maybe some gps reviews (tests)

batterie tests,tips and list good www addresses related to geocaching or orienteering icon_smile.gifThese could be read by anyone even people that do not own a pc.Maybe the big gps companies would even pay to advertise or share info on different models etc