Your WIFE is hooked too when....

CCrew

You go out and spent $12,000 on a boat, and her response is "Now you can get those two caches that we couldn't get to..."

Fortunately I bought a boat *she* liked because I didn't tell her before I signed the papers!

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side

- She complains about there being too many virtuals in the area, because now she can't place all the neat stuff she bought for caching while she was out shopping.

- She justifies buying new Tupperware, not for kitchen use, but for caching purposes.

- She asks to go to an Army Surplus store to look at ammo cans.

- Every time you drive by a tree, bush, embankment, pier, etc. she says "That would be a good place to hide one."

--------------------

You have the right to defend yourself, even when geocaching!

Originally posted by mckee:

- She justifies buying new Tupperware, not for kitchen use, but for caching purposes.

- She asks to go to an Army Surplus store to look at ammo cans.

- Every time you drive by a tree, bush, embankment, pier, etc. she says "That would be a good place to hide one."

*All your ammo cans disappear, because she has just hidden a few more caches.

*She is buying more Altoids and tell you to eat the Altoids, but give the tins back to her.

HappyFrog

icon_eek.gif She wants two new GPSr's to go with her two new pairs of hiking boots.

icon_razz.gif She complains about the new salesman in the office with head to toe Poison Ivy is "Such a Wimp."

icon_wink.gif She tells your sister in law to postpone her out of state wedding till the fall so she can get better satellite lock.

icon_mad.gif "You've got twnty minutes to mow the yard buddy, we're killing off that 6 stage multicache before dark!"

icon_confused.gif She wants to have a kid to get at those caches under things like statues, boats, and to crawl into small spaces in general.

icon_frown.gif She wants to have a kid to justify buying kids meals.

icon_redface.gif You wake up to find a note "Took the truck & the GPSr. Banged on a skillet as hard as I could but couldn't get you up.

If you don't believe me, look in the kitchen and you'll find the six broken feathers."

They say this universe is bound to blow,

I say we crank up the Calypso Control!

~Jimmy Buffett

~Someday I Will~

When she complains up and down about the Magellan contest consuming all my time that week, yet finds herself stopping in the office to check the cache page everytime she walks past. Then, she offers to stop and check in the middle of the night if she has to get up with one of the kids.

To top it off, I checked the page 2 min after the coords were posted, and she's yelling at me to get out of the house and find the cache so I could win her a cruise. icon_smile.gif

Brian

Team A.I.