New Sport: GeoStalking

mckee

I do have a cache at a park near my house that I do watch over sometimes. It's a micro on the kids playground hidden so it looks like it's part of the structure it's attached to.

Since I take my dogs and daughter to the park oftern I keep an eye out for cachers. I hope to catch one someday soon and give them a little good-natured trouble before telling them who I am.

Then I can sit back and watch them search. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Kealia:

Since I take my dogs and daughter to the park oftern I keep an eye out for cachers. I hope to catch one someday soon and give them a little good-natured trouble before telling them who I am.

Don't tell them who you are, just act very wierd and see if they mention you in their log. "Some freak kept trying to spray me with a squirt bottle labelled "PEE."

--------------------

This space for rent! Ask about our easy layaway plan!

[qoute]I *did* state that I wear a French Maid outfit when I clean, but that's beside the point. I do not geocache in that getup, as it makes less sense than shorts and open-toed sandals!

Yo! Homeboy! You got something against cleaning "commando"? You some kinda perv hater or something?

"Freedom is a two-way street."

GDAE, Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Criminal:

quote:
Originally posted by ChurchCampDave:

SNIP

And, yes, I am INTOLERANT of geostalkers, as I am for all _criminal activity._

God forbid that I should ever become TOLERANT thereof!

_"Freedom is a two-way street."_

GDAE, Dave

_All_ is pretty all encompassing isn't it? icon_wink.gif

]

Present company excepted.

And BTW Kealia, my original post WAS intedned to be about 50% tongue in cheek.

"Freedom is a two-way street."

GDAE, Dave

quote:

I do have a cache at a park near my house that I do watch over sometimes. It's a micro on the kids playground hidden so it looks like it's part of the structure it's attached to.

Around here you wouldn't have much to see as most of us are men and we are all too afraid of getting in trouble to venture onto a playground to search for a geocache. icon_frown.gif

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." Danny Ozark

Check out this thread. Under "the hunt/ the unusual." "Unusual adventure at a rest-stop cache." I don't know how to do links, so you have to go there manually.

Dorothy: "How can you talk if haven't got a brain?" Scarecrow: "I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?"

quote:
Originally posted by StarshipTrooper:

quote:

I would just like to say that the line beneath my avatar has been there for 2 months now.

Looks like I'll be changing it soon!

Kealia, why would you change that caption? I find it entirely appropriate. To misunderstand it is to show ignorance of LOTR.

"...clear as mud?"

I think you're looking at the new line. The old one was "Geo-Stalker" which was a somewhat heated topic in another thread. I exchanged a few hot words with somebody else and didn't want my caption to be taken as a joke on the topic.

That's all. icon_biggrin.gif

As soon as I brush up on my Photoshop skills I'm cahnging my avatar as well (still Gollum related, though)