How long does it take to get a new cache posted??

Guest Big-Bird

Guest Markwell

I've had mine done in a couple of hours. Keep watching it'll probably get done soon (Sunday morning and all).

If it's not done in a very short while (within a couple of hours) you might want to send an e-mail with the temporary website address over to Jeremy et al asking what's going on...

We're all human.

Guest brokenwing

I really wouldn't suggest sending email to Jeremy after only a few hours. In case you are not aware, the approval/posting process is manual. It is done by Jeremy and a few other helpful folks. Remember, they do have lives too! It could easily be a few days to get a cache approved and posted if it was submitted over the weekend.

Give it a while...

Thanks,

brokenwing

[This message has been edited by brokenwing (edited 05 August 2001).]

Guest HomeChicken

I actually used the Live Person chat when I just got back for placing a cache and thought that would be a good question to ask. Well Jeremy was on the other end and said that on the weekdays it sometimes is posted within the day. on the weekends it usally takes longer. So there you go..words from the web master himself!

I posted mine on the 3rd about 7:00pmPST and was okay'ed on Satruday afternoon

eTrexLegendthumb.jpg

------------------

Bought a eTrex Legend on 7/24/01

placed one cache Here