Holiday Wish List?

Dekaner

Does anyone have a good Geocaching holiday wish list this year?

I recently got a new GPS, some rechargable batteries, headlamp and CamelBak, so my list right now only includes snowshoes and some treking poles.

I've already got an iPAQ and digital camera, plus all the software I need for my GPSr's. What else might a Geocacher want?

- Dekaner of Team KKF2A

[This message was edited by Dekaner of Team KKF2A on November 14, 2002 at 01:23 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by StayFloopy:

A vehicle with 4-wheel drive so that I can use more of those 1-star driving directions to caches. icon_smile.gif

Or maybe detailed street maps of Eastern Connecticut because that area's new to me and so that would be useful.

Another vacation in Rhode Island?

Stayfloopy is not out on the trail!!! He's not beating us all to caches!!! He's right here on the forums. Holy Cow!

Cache you later,

Planet

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

We need a new pedometer........I lost it on our last cache hunt. icon_rolleyes.gif

What else could you want? A small first aid kit, a really cool flashlight, vehicle mounts for the GPS....ummmmmm.......Helly Hansen makes some pretty cool rain gear that folds up into itself...

Stocking stuffers we have giving our kids would be fanny packs (with their own water bottles) stocked with glow sticks and whistles (in case they wonder off) one of those small emergency blankets, those cheapo rain ponchos, thier own compass and.........thats all I can think of right now.

Merry Christmas!! icon_biggrin.gif

worried.gif Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.