Thank you Jeremy

Three cheers for the man that makes this all work! And his team of co-magicians. I found my first cache on March 2nd. One week before that date, if my computer blew up, I would not have replaced it. One week after that date, I would have gone out and bought a new system THAT DAY. I have nothing but admiration for the job that Jeremy and Company do on this site. It is the best set up and maintained web site I have ever seen. Go to any commercial companies web site and look at the dismal way they are run.

Thank You, Jeremy. Tigger2 icon_smile.gif

Here here! Four cheers and a pint o' ale for them hard workin' lads (and lassies!)

I live at this website, so if they didn't make it so good, my life wouldn't be so good!

My life is GOOD! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)

I'd like to pass on my sincere appreciation as well Jeremy to you and your staff of hardworking volunteers. icon_cool.gif

Where else can you get an education on navigational skills, exercise, see new places that we otherwise would have never knew existed, and greet/meet/and associate with a world full of classy individuals icon_biggrin.gifwith similar intrests (and not to mention a fondness and liking for inexpensive goodies)! icon_rolleyes.gif

If anyone else had tried to do this, without your vision and drive, I doubt it would be as much fun!

quote:
Originally posted by solohiker:

I never really got into that brown nosing thing.

Maybe that is another reason I hike solo.

I always thought that brown nosing was kissing up for personal gain. Now thanking someone for their hardwork when there is no possibility of personal reward is much different and just socially proper when it's deserved. So I say (with nose not brown) THANK YOU JEREMY! Come to think of it I might have a brown nose....do BrownMules have brown noses?

ENJOY THE OUTDOORS

quote:
Originally posted by BròwñMûlê:

I always thought that brown nosing was kissing up for personal gain. Now thanking someone for their hardwork when there is no possibility of personal reward is much different and just socially proper when it's deserved. So I say (with nose not brown) THANK YOU JEREMY! Come to think of it I might have a brown nose....do BrownMules have brown noses?

_ENJOY THE OUTDOORS_

I'd say you are about neck deep.

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."

-Sam Ewig

Jeremy,

This is my thanks for all the hard work that you do for us. Your site has shown me new places, taught me many things, and introduced me to many new friends.

Thanks,

KYtrex

-----------------

A "Buckeye" is just a "Hillbilly" that ran out of money on the way to Michigan jpshakehead.gif