Geocaching Lanyard - New Shop Groundspeak product

Bryan

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM 360:

I like em. I just don't think that the WHITE part of it will stay clean-looking very long...

Shower more than once a week and you'll be fine. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif On that note I wonder how they would do in the laundry with some bleach.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Caching without a clue....

I like. I'll be picking one up with my next order of cache stickers and what-not.

BTW - Jeremy et al - The credit card input form for purchasing out of the Groundspeak store only goes up to 2010 in the expiration date field (as of my last order a couple of weeks ago). Is it possible to increase that to 2011 or higher? My preferred card expires in 2011 and I don't like to use any of the others for online purchases.

Thanks, and this lanyard looks like another cool GC product worth having.

--

Pehmva!

Random quote:

sigimage.php

quote:
Originally posted by Cruzin!:

BTW - Jeremy et al - The credit card input form for purchasing out of the Groundspeak store only goes up to 2010 in the expiration date field (as of my last order a couple of weeks ago). Is it possible to increase that to 2011 or higher? My preferred card expires in 2011 and I don't like to use any of the others for online purchases.

Hi Cruzin!,

This has now been fixed. The system will now accept credit card exp dates which are within the next 10 years.

Sincerely,

et al.

quote:
Originally posted by LisaAS36:

quote:
At Intel, we are required to have lanyards with a velcro or snap type connection so it will separate if you get caught on something.

Did they also take away your pointy scissors? icon_wink.gif

Intel is a very safety-conscious corporation. I'll admit that some of the policies go overboard, but you'd be surprised at how few people have the common sense to not get hurt on their own.

Since I work in a class 1 cleanroom, we aren't allowed to have paper, let alone scissors. So I guess the answer to your question is yes, they did take away my pointy scissors!

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif