GOTH GEOCACHERS?

I used to be kinda goth about 10 years ago.. Then I went normal for a while.. But, now I just put odd colors in my hair and wear the cat-eye contacts...

It's funny.. I met another Geocacher and he said that I had a great Halloween picture on my profile.. He seemed a bit surprised when I told him it wasn't for Halloween icon_wink.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

frac-tri.gif

N 45° 30.ish

W 122° 58.ish

You bet! I've done all my caches myself, except for one and it's the only one I haven't found the day I was there. I would love some others to go along, but I don't twist anyone's arm. I have several people thinking about getting involved and my brother just signed up. But for now, I can only count on myself.

Often times geocaching is a spur of the moment thing for me. Like today. I called off work because I had a rotten sinus headache when I woke up. By 10:00am, I was feeling better and decided to geocache. Found 2, visited 2 places I have never seen before, and got some exercise.

Why do we "need" others?

Smoochnme

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day...

Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime"

quote:
Originally posted by Web-ling:

Does http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cachelog_details.asp?start=&L=135628&ID=12756&decrypt= count as Goth?

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/25021_1200.gif

I'd say that was a cross between Goth, and Punk. Goth as I understand it is what I called Ghouls (cause of the pale look with black highlights) before they had the term Goth.

It take all types. When my son needed a hair cut I was going to give him a mohock (sp?) but got vetoed by my other half. The way I saw it the difference between a mohock and a nice conservative crew cut is 1".

quote:
Originally posted by The KGB:

....I love non-conformist, they all seem to have the same haircut.....

ROTFLMAO icon_biggrin.gif .... I love it ... the schools around here periodically raise the "uniform" issue ... kids hate it because they can't be individuals ... but everytime I go to the high school ... THEY'RE ALL DRESSED ALIKE! Go figure!

348_2702.gif